Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been after OSRS gold for a very long time
I've been after for a very long time--hell, I've been after games for a very long time--and I have never seen fan-made content catch fire like this. Each and every episode of this Swampletics series has over 300,000 viewpoints, and the most recent episode racked up over 200,000 viewpoints within nine hours. To put this in perspective, the Old School Runescape subreddit has 331,000 subscribers. I talk no hyperbole when I say everyone playing Old School Runescape now has heard or watched of Swampletics.

As a regular viewer of the series, it's not hard to see why it's caught on. Settled has produced a custom game mode that's both staggeringly prohibitive and exceptionally inventive. His trading, banking, and geographical limitations force him to explore every corner of Morytania and leverage unconventional, and frequently overlooked techniques in order to achieve things most gamers take for granted.

It took him a dozen hours to strike 15 Agility, a level most players knock out in moments through quests, and that's just 1 example on a long list of chilling grinds.

A minor milestone for the average player is an enormous achievement for Settled, and watching him experimentation, gamble, and grind his way to success is completely captivating, like a mix of Mythbusters and Survivorman filtered through one of the earliest and most nostalgic MMOs around.

Rsgoldfast.com runescape gold up to 20% off special deal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of the management of rsgoldfast osrs gold chenyuhan 0 379 06-17-2019, 01:30 AM
Last Post: chenyuhan
  How long does it take to change IP Reality 21 5,641 12-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  How long does it take to recieve a Amazon Gift card? Tricks 1 611 07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Kewlz
  This is going to be a long weekend... Condoms 17 4,288 06-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sam
  How long have you been using forums? Eve 51 12,820 05-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Jshak