Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
opinion on drugs?
(03-15-2011, 07:07 PM)Scalise Wrote: Damn mike, that was deep. hmu this summer then, haha. things can be arranged.

Lol, wasn't that deep, but fo sho.
I did try weed my 1st time like 2 weeks ago and i have smoked cigaretts alot before but never weed so i tried it and i liked it but i think its only going to be a 1 every 2 or so weeks type thing not like a once a week thing.
The only drug I'd ever think about trying in my lifetime would be DMT, because of my religious views. However, it certainly isn't a priority for me, although it is disappointing that it's illegal considering it's the chemical that makes you dream every night and your brain naturally produces it. Because of this, your body knows how to metabolize and utilize it with no negative side effects whatsoever essentially making it possibly the safest psychedelic. There's also been claims that just one use has cured people's cocaine and alcohol addictions, but I've never found a reliable source for this.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(04-02-2011, 10:20 PM)JDBar Wrote: The only drug I'd ever think about trying in my lifetime would be DMT, because of my religious views. However, it certainly isn't a priority for me, although it is disappointing that it's illegal considering it's the chemical that makes you dream every night and your brain naturally produces it. Because of this, your body knows how to metabolize and utilize it with no negative side effects whatsoever essentially making it possibly the safest psychedelic. There's also been claims that just one use has cured people's cocaine and alcohol addictions, but I've never found a reliable source for this.

Wow.. Beautiful drug indeed..
May I ask what your experience was like?
If I could also ask what religion, alot of religions are healthy-ly open minded when it comes to expanding not only ones consciousness but spiritual progression. (unlike fundamentalist catholicism/christianity)
slowly getting better
I recently smoked Dagga. I had 2 joints, and each one I fell weak. Problem was, it was outside my house, so I had to walk home. There was a time when I said cheers to my mates and started walking, first 5 minuets was fine, then on the 10th minuet I felt like I was in a new world. It fudged my life over, and I suggest if you take drugs, take into consideration what the future of your life will be.

Cheers,
-Sp0rky.
(04-15-2011, 10:48 PM)haphazard Wrote: Wow.. Beautiful drug indeed..
May I ask what your experience was like?
If I could also ask what religion, alot of religions are healthy-ly open minded when it comes to expanding not only ones consciousness but spiritual progression. (unlike fundamentalist catholicism/christianity)

Unfortunately, I haven't tried it. It's certainly something I'd like to try in my lifetime, especially since it isn't that hard to make, but until then I have much bigger things to focus on first. I'm also a deist, but a lot of deists have different views on the universe. I believe DMT is a way of becoming more aware and in touch with your higher dimensional self, mostly because of all the experiences I've read from others. Almost everyone has said it's a spirtually ground-breaking drug, something that has changed their lives and views on the world. Even though it's a harmless drug, it should still be used with care for this reason.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I've never tried any drug. But from what I've seen in my country most drug runners have miserable life and they are always high. I had a friend who did drugs and I am sad about him because I didn't thought he would do that. So I am against drugs.
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
Simple: Don't Do It.

I think I explained enough in three words.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
The droga's bullshits. I have tried a little bit weed and I was... Jeasus! Very confused and stressed. I am not willing to try again...
They are expensive also..
(04-16-2011, 11:27 AM)Nympho Wrote: The droga's bullshits. I have tried a little bit weed and I was... Jeasus! Very confused and stressed. I am not willing to try again...
They are expensive also..

I don't know about expensive. Where I got my weed, each 'weed ball' cost about 75 Cents, and good quality. I remember when I smoked my first joint, felt like I was in a new world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinion on weed? WhiteFlame 96 21,683 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Drugs and you. Peter L 13 1,173 04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: A N D R E W
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 699 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  what's your opinion on anonymous negative repping??? B@nNeD 14 1,439 11-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Skawke