Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[suggestion] Fashion forum
(03-22-2011, 01:30 PM)Infinity Wrote: the problem is, if you have an idea it doesn't mean a majority of other members have something to share with a section like this. So far this thread hasn't been too popular with the SF community from the looks of it. The thread created for a fashion discussion got an average amount of activity with many bumps from the original inventor of this idea though.
Actually I did not bump it very much, and this is ONE thread that was as basic as the forum would get there is many other forms of threads that could be posted, also it does not need to just appeal to current members it needs to appeal to people looking at joining the forum.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(03-22-2011, 01:49 PM)Psychosis Wrote: Actually I did not bump it very much, and this is ONE thread that was as basic as the forum would get there is many other forms of threads that could be posted, also it does not need to just appeal to current members it needs to appeal to people looking at joining the forum.

I agree, but for me I might be a biased member to not support this idea because I know it wouldn't be a topic of interest for me. I won't reject the idea if it's approved though, but the majority of members here i'm assuming would have the same interests in the forum as members who are joining, that's just my guess.
(03-22-2011, 05:11 PM)Infinity Wrote: I agree, but for me I might be a biased member to not support this idea because I know it wouldn't be a topic of interest for me. I won't reject the idea if it's approved though, but the majority of members here i'm assuming would have the same interests in the forum as members who are joining, that's just my guess.
I do understand what you are saying, but i am also biased because i would use it. i guess in the end omni's opinion is the final and the one that matters the most.
Maybe a clothing or styling forum instead, yeah their basically the same thing but....
(03-22-2011, 10:29 PM)Epicly Wrote: Maybe a clothing or styling forum instead, yeah their basically the same thing but....

Clothing and Styling is fashion. They are the exact same thing Smile

For a support forum, this sounds pretty cool. I suggest making sure it will be popular and then Omni might consider it. Make a post like "What kind of clothes do you wear?"
(03-23-2011, 03:34 PM)Laugh Wrote: For a support forum, this sounds pretty cool. I suggest making sure it will be popular and then Omni might consider it. Make a post like "What kind of clothes do you wear?"

Notice you only read op/ first page. The thread has been made.
Oh! I knew I saw a thread like this, didn't know this was an older suggestion.

I'm all for this section.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion for this forum Launcher 3 678 07-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion] General Software forum Codad Law 15 3,479 03-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Codad Law
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,438 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,819 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,180 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM