Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~+~+~+ Ask me about Cats! +~+~+~
(03-07-2011, 10:57 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: Probably scavenged what he could, spiders, bugs, etc. Ofc he would be thirsty and hungry as heck! You left him in the basement for three weeks after all..

Yeah probably, most likely....
I was happy as never before, thought have lost him or even worse....

Just something by the side, what infinity said....
Purring can heal them, that's very interesting new Information I didn't knew thanks for that....
It heals him and it relaxes me, a double package Big Grin

(03-07-2011, 10:57 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: They bring dead animals to you as a sign of love, and that they respect you. The other cats that hid? Probably a command from their mother. The runt? Needed support from the mother the most.

Just keep learning stuff, thanks mate, though I feel bad now... Sad
No problem dude! The purring that Beezu does is very nice when he sleeps close to my head on my bed. Like my ocean sound relaxant. ( Not that I have one.. <.< )
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
Mine is mostly lying on me when I'm in the bed, torso area, sometimes he even wrap around my neck... Big Grin
I love the purring, places me into a trance, meditation-like state so to say....
What is the best diet a cat can be on, you see my cat is rather fat and I want to buy certain food for her to slim down. She is an indoor cat so the lack of exercise is also an issue, I was thinking of just sticking with dry cat food, preferably "whiskers" because she loves that kind.

What would you recommend, I would love for a second opinion on what the best food for a cat is. I want her to be healthy as can be so she can live longer.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
What is the most popular household cat?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Hysteria, use Whiskers, but in smaller portions.

Untouch, Calico cats are hypoallergenic to some people, Tabbys are the most common, and come in many different colors. There is no " Best " household cat. Abbysinnians, Siamese, Taby, Calico, etc. They're all great.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
Can we have a dog and a cat in a house? Like they will fight? lol...
I have 8 cats and a dog in this house. Some cats love the dog, and the dog loves some of the cats. They have a " natural " hatred for dogs because they're bigger. If Cats and Dogs are raised together at birth, it'll be like they're best friends. They sometimes chase each other, but try not to put a dog into a cat environment, or a cat into a dog environment. Try to get them both at the same time so they don't feel threatened. Sure they'll fight the first few weeks, for territory, but all 'n all, they'll get along without fighting soon enough. ( Beezu sleeps with Chloe for god sakes. )
how many cats do you have ??
56 in total, 8 house.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many cats is too much? Herbal 14 2,568 08-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Dogs & Cats Reality 32 7,944 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Cats VS Dogs Hуѕтєяιa X™ 207 81,242 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Brooke
  My cats - Only 6 months old :D DaMcmasonmc 6 880 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  I love cats, but I am allergic to them. :( Saga 17 2,102 11-01-2011, 10:09 PM