Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~+~+~+ Ask me about Cats! +~+~+~
Basically, what I can do is answer almost ANY question about a cat, let it be young or old, wacky or lazy, stupid or smart. Throw 'em at me!
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
Whats the average life expectancy of a cat?
The average life expectancy of a cat can range throughout 1-17 years. Although there are some cats that I have owned that have lived to 19,20, etcetera. The oldest right now is Tangiee, at Seventeen.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
My cat does this weird thing. It's a girl her name is Sally. While I'm asleep she will come up and like rub her pussy on my mouth and nose. I'll wake up with Sally in my face its weird as fudge. She does it a lot in heat too. Please explain how I can stop this? I can't spade her because we use them to breed. Keep that in mind.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Why do cats purr? lol

(03-07-2011, 03:34 PM)Codad Law Wrote: My cat does this weird thing. It's a girl her name is Sally. While I'm asleep she will come up and like rub her pussy on my mouth and nose. I'll wake up with Sally in my face its weird as fudge. She does it a lot in heat too.

That made me laugh. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Cats purr as a sign of three things.

Fear
Enjoyment
To help heal bones.

Cats purr when they're afraid, they purr when they're happy, they pull when they're injured, because purring is actually bones crunching against each other, and that helps them heal.
(03-07-2011, 04:17 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: Cats purr as a sign of three things.

Fear
Enjoyment
To help heal bones.

Cats purr when they're afraid, they purr when they're happy, they pull when they're injured, because purring is actually bones crunching against each other, and that helps them heal.
I think you skipped my question... :/
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

Yeah, I really did skip your question. Google yours, I don't care about your question.
(03-07-2011, 04:35 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: Yeah, I really did skip your question. Google yours, I don't care about your question.

I doubt your knowledge in cats now. Nono

And WTF am I supposed to Google?!?! "Cat rubs pussy on my face. How to make it stop?" nty.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

Yeah, no not going to happen Codad. You're not serious, so I won't treat you seriously.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many cats is too much? Herbal 14 2,567 08-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Dogs & Cats Reality 32 7,944 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Cats VS Dogs Hуѕтєяιa X™ 207 81,242 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Brooke
  My cats - Only 6 months old :D DaMcmasonmc 6 880 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  I love cats, but I am allergic to them. :( Saga 17 2,102 11-01-2011, 10:09 PM