Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~+~+~+ Ask me about Cats! +~+~+~
(07-05-2011, 11:53 AM)Remorse Wrote: What is your personal favorite kind of cat? I had an orange tabby cat named tobby once, only cat i ever owned. So i guess that's my favorite? but what's yours? Big Grin

I actually have a lot of favorite types of cats. It would come down to the bottom three of...

Calico
Abyssinian.
Siamese.

After working it out
Calico cats are actually good for people who are allergic to cats. They're sort of hypoallergenic.

Abyssinian cats are very athletic. They're also very smart. In their prime they can open doors, jump great heights, and be great ratters.

Siamese are just the spoiled prep cats of the world. They're good for self cleaning, and they're also the most talkative. At birth for these guys, you'll want to buy earmuffs.

Abyssinian cats are probably my favorite though.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
Just because they are the most athletic and they are smart makes them your favorite? good choice, must have tons of fun actually playing with them.
(07-05-2011, 11:58 AM)Remorse Wrote: Just because they are the most athletic and they are smart makes them your favorite? good choice, must have tons of fun actually playing with them.

Not to say that the other cat breeds are not smart, it's just that the Abyssinian cats appeal to me the most. They usually win a lot of medals at cat shows, amazing ratters, they're very comfortable. They can also groom themselves. When they get old you'll have to groom them once in a while, though.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
haha i just google searched them and they look so skinny. And kind of funny looking, still a good cat though i guess Smile
It sucks man, I can't own a cat because of my family is alergic but I'm notSad
I love cats!
I have 2 tabby cats. One loves me and the other hates me. How do I get the one that hates me to love me. Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but he just doesnt like me. He only likes my mom and dad.
(07-06-2011, 10:56 PM)630 Wrote: I have 2 tabby cats. One loves me and the other hates me. How do I get the one that hates me to love me. Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but he just doesnt like me. He only likes my mom and dad.

Theres usually no way to change how a cat thinks of you, but you could start by not looking it in the eye, that means that you mean danger. Don't be rough or chase it. Let it sniff you once in a while.
What are some unique cats?
Why do you prefer cats instead of dogs?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many cats is too much? Herbal 14 2,567 08-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Dogs & Cats Reality 32 7,944 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Cats VS Dogs Hуѕтєяιa X™ 207 81,242 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Brooke
  My cats - Only 6 months old :D DaMcmasonmc 6 879 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM