Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classes to take?
(03-08-2011, 08:35 AM)Somnium Shadow Wrote: You should take at least one psychology course (I'm not saying this just because it's my field, lol) if not a few different ones--I'm not sure what all psych classes your school offers, but for sure at least take at least one. It could come in handy if you hope to go into the CIA/FBI even if it is with computers. It's good to know about other people's behaviors, why they may preform such behaviors, how to prevent behaviors, etc. It's also a good thing to have under your belt because you learn A LOT about yourself and you're also often taught how to prevent yourself from burning out.

I think the classes you have picked out to potentially take will provide you with knowledge you'll need down the line in one way or another.
I will def. take the psychology course, i havent decided what to do in the other grades for sure yet. im taking the criminal justice if they accept me into it though.

[Image: psychois21.png]
I dont have any of these courses in Canada/ or where I live.
wow those subjects arent existing here in the philippines. especially in public schools.
Try for the smartest classes you can get, maybe double up.

You won't regret it later.
Go For Computer Engineering!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spoken English Classes in Gurgaon luciferjonas007 0 531 02-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Why cant I pass my classes cgjopsephine 1 1,096 09-27-2019, 02:35 AM
Last Post: MurielBridges
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,229 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum