Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Switched To A Crappy ISP
So Basicly I just switched to HughesNet and I haven't been able to access HF and when it does it says"Can't Connect With Web Server" and it says that on some advertisements. It is running very slow and Can Someone Help Me Out?
Have you tried with other browsers than your main one? Assuming you have had the access before changing your ISP, the first thing you should do is to give them a call to see if the connectivity is what they have promised and the second is to see if it's stable.
[Image: siggp.png]
I tried it on chrome firefox and IE.
It may also be that I have a crappy ass computer too.
I doubt that you wouldn't be able to connect HF even if you have crappy computer, it should still let you open the site on your browser. Have you called your ISP?
[Image: siggp.png]
Not Yet but its weird. It's just HF and some ads. I'll get my Mom to call tomorrow.
Your computer might be infected?
I would do a virus scan ASAP.
I'm running a complete scan with Kaspersky.
My mom did call and they asked if I was accessing my computer at a different location.
Well I called them and they said it's down for them and they use T3(I Think that's what he said) and i went to here and it said it is down also, but I can get on it with my phone. So I am really confused right about now.
Any luck so far?
None, the guy said it might be that Omni blocked Hughesnet's IP, but this happens on other sites too including google ads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crappy internet speed. Raain 14 2,554 08-13-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: alabama.
  What ISP do you use? Backslash 79 16,431 12-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Last Post: paviya
  Best ISP Underfaker 7 1,634 12-13-2013, 10:33 PM
  Which ISP do you have? Shock 168 54,744 12-13-2013, 01:15 AM
  Route one application to a separate ISP... kaliree 1 674 02-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Robinonaf