Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other topics?
an auto section would be awesome
[Image: SoulScore.jpg]
This would be a very good section.

It would be interesting to see what type of discussions and support we get in that area.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(10-16-2009, 10:51 AM)Omniscient Wrote: It would not be that complex. It would be more general as I don't see it being a very popular forum initially. If over time a section does have many threads on various topics then subforums can be added.

Heard and acknowledged. I was just throwing that out there. You're the man though, you know what you're doing.

Thanks for all of the replies guys.
[Image: arch2.png]
Well for me personally I can only mildly help with mechanical work.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I understand basic mechanics. I am more into accessorizing and audio though. I haven't gotten my truck to where I want it mostly because I'm in college and that's where all my money is going. As I said before, I have done my own audio and accessory lighting. I am capable of creating various wiring diagrams. There are many different ways to do things, that's why I think this section would do alright here. Everyone likes to learn. I find it hard for myself to post quality threads in any of our current topics because I am so far behind a lot of the members here, technologically speaking. I have been using the forums for reference mostly. Broadening the horizon will give opportunity for more people to make quality posts on things they know about.
Bump

Just wanted to see if anyone else had some input.

@Omni

Do you think this will be a for sure thing, or is it still undecided. I only ask because I would like to start putting some content together to post when when and if this section opens. Also, I don't know if you would need another Mod for this or not but if you would give me a run I would love to give it a crack. I have posted in Mod Applications. You're the boss though. I'm really only worried about whether it will be a topic here at SF or not. Thanks.
I'd actually love to see a section on this. I don't know much about cars, but I'd love to expand my knowledge on them as I'll be turning sixteen in June. If this section is implemented, I'll definitely lurk around it.
I have a lot of knowledge about army hmmwv's but I don't think that'll be a topic of discussion here lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-18-2009, 01:12 AM)Grizzly Wrote: I have a lot of knowledge about army hmmwv's but I don't think that'll be a topic of discussion here lol.

Haha!

Well you never know. If there is a general section then maybe you'd be free to share your knowledge. I'd like to hear what you know about them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 777 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Alright Lets Get This Straight: HF Topics Are Not Allowed At SF Resistance 26 10,812 09-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Date
  Suggestion, lock our own topics. RDCA 23 4,178 05-29-2011, 12:53 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r