Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other topics?
Just throwing this out there so, there will be no need to flame. Are we only a computer based community focusing on applications, hardware, coding, etc.? Could be broaden the horizon? Possibly make this community a one stop shop kind of deal?

I was thinking this today when I was hooking up a few new lights in my truck. I have also installed an aftermarket deck and 12" sub. Could we possibly have an auto section? A section to discuss accessories, tutorials on installation of new accessories to an automobile including; decks, lights, neons, subs, etc.

Like I said, it's just a thought, please keep derogatory responses to yourself.
[Image: arch2.png]
An auto section does sound pretty cool. I like the idea.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-15-2009, 06:31 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: I was thinking this today when I was hooking up a few new lights in my truck. I have also installed an aftermarket deck and 12" sub. Could we possibly have an auto section? A section to discuss accessories, tutorials on installation of new accessories to an automobile including; decks, lights, neons, subs, etc.

Hahha thats sweet, i like it. Even thow i don't do much of that stuff.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Thanks for the feedback. I feel it's an interesting enough topic to be worthy of it's own section. I personally could gain far more knowledge on these various topics, but I do know enough to trick out my own ride. I have provided information on some of the things I have done already. There's no end to what you can add to a vehicle to make it more appealing.
that's a great topic for increasing the popularity of Sf
Yes, the domain and name of the site is so general we'd be able to get away with an auto support section easy. And slowly expand it to include other forms of support as wel go. And Omni already developed the tabbed menus plugin where as we get bigger we'd be much more organized.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Yeah tabs might come sooner than I had expected.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I know Omni is perfectly capable of thinking of his own topics for this section, but I've thought of some just in case.

General Auto Discussion

Car Audio

Accessory Parts

Accessory Lighting

Engine Modifications

Overhauling

Like I said, this is just a few things to throw in there, there could be many more topics. Each of these could have a few sub-forums of there own as well. The topics that I have listed are just some of the major ones I feel are mentioned the most in discussion, or on television.
Auto section doesnt sounds bad.....its can be useful and bring more members
CHINAMAN
Quote:i like to make myself belie
[Image: 2n7ehx4.jpg]
[Image: save_banner.asp?file=HWHERMJMMH.jpg]
(10-16-2009, 08:21 AM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: I know Omni is perfectly capable of thinking of his own topics for this section, but I've thought of some just in case.

General Auto Discussion

Car Audio

Accessory Parts

Accessory Lighting

Engine Modifications

Overhauling

Like I said, this is just a few things to throw in there, there could be many more topics. Each of these could have a few sub-forums of there own as well. The topics that I have listed are just some of the major ones I feel are mentioned the most in discussion, or on television.

It would not be that complex. It would be more general as I don't see it being a very popular forum initially. If over time a section does have many threads on various topics then subforums can be added.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 777 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Alright Lets Get This Straight: HF Topics Are Not Allowed At SF Resistance 26 10,812 09-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Date
  Suggestion, lock our own topics. RDCA 23 4,178 05-29-2011, 12:53 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r