Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright Lets Get This Straight: HF Topics Are Not Allowed At SF
Guys. Keep this thread alive if your cool enough so incoming users know that HF topics are clearly prohibited from SF. Including all these low qulity threads being made by aggressive HF users that can't wait for the down time to elapse. This is getting WAY out of hand, and Swat Runs Train took the words right out of my mouth:

(04-23-2011, 06:01 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Sorry for the LQ post but this crap is getting out of hand, you're clearly firewalled so follow proper procedure.

[Image: care%20cup.jpg]

(04-23-2011, 07:09 PM)Grumpy Wrote: I'm from HF, and the only way I got un-firewalled from the site in the first place was signing up here... Yes, it's worth pissing one or two of you off to get answers. Sorry, but it's true.
'The High Roller Wrote:pid='192202' dateline=1303610992'
Yes Yes! Very true. But don't complain about getting locked out of HF or something with a thread. Make it personal to Omniscient or a moderator to redirect you somewhere using the Private Message System.

Is that true or what? Nobody gives a dime. Talk to Omni by sending him a PM. "Oh I can't because I need more posts", go post a HQ thread then reply to it so you can PM Omni. Really though, no one cares, the thread you make; it is just a trashy addition thread in Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks. Yes this thread is a rant. But a true rant filled with facts Oui

Listen up, if you really want to know about HF in technical detail whether it is up and running or down/crashed, go to this great website Omniscient (OMG, I spelled his name right without spell check) created called DownCheck.com, it is great. All you do is type in the website address in the textbox, and hit enter + watch the magic.

[Image: 76574db5f155b5d703d54f3446784ff1.png]

***Now seriously, if you came from HF during down time and your reading this thread, Please, don't spoil this subforum by adding your own complaints from HF.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Just report the post brotha. Like I'm doing here ;)
(04-23-2011, 06:50 PM)Laugh Wrote: Just report the post brotha. Like I'm doing here ;)

Welcome back Laugh, and this is just a billboard-type thread so they know not to post for future reference.
Are you the admin?
Great post. This is very annoying.
[Image: rara.png]
(04-23-2011, 06:53 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Welcome back Laugh, and this is just a billboard-type thread so they know not to post for future reference.

Thanks, it's the weekend and I finished everything so I'm checking in.
(04-23-2011, 06:54 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: Are you the admin?

FYI: This is just a little, you know, reminder.

Sidenote: FYI: Omg No, I don't seem to belong in that group yet.
(04-23-2011, 06:57 PM)The High Roller Wrote: FYI: This is just a little, you know, reminder.

Sidenote: FYI: Omg No, I don't seem to belong in that group yet.
then who are you to tell us a topic "is clearly prohibited from HF"? If this forum has nothing to do with HF, then why do you get an award there for posting here?

FYI: My thread was peaceful and I even apologized as I was aware members didn't like that type of topic. So I lol at the "threads being made by aggressive users" part, you hypocrite.
(04-23-2011, 07:05 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: then who are you to tell us a topic "is clearly prohibited from HF"? If this forum has nothing to do with HF, then why do you get an award there for posting here?

FYI: My thread was peaceful and I even apologized as I was aware members didn't like that type of topic. So I lol at the "threads being made by aggressive users" part, you hypocrite.

I am the person standing to the right of that one moderator, yes that was me. I am helping them a bit by preventing LQ threads from HF come here about lousy downtime.

Sir I find that comment a tad bit rude of you, Bebe-pleure but have a good day sir. Blackhat
I'm from HF, and the only way I got un-firewalled from the site in the first place was signing up here... Yes, it's worth pissing one or two of you off to get answers. Sorry, but it's true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 760 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Game Gold/Items allowed in Marketplace? Metapod 5 1,455 06-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bandors
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,920 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion, lock our own topics. RDCA 23 4,158 05-29-2011, 12:53 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  [Allowed?] Asking for Donation Metapod 4 1,011 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Skill