Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Big Question: Extraterrestrial Life
Ok this is not a big thread but I want it to be in the end... OK... so I am wondering about this question "Are we alone in this universe?" or are there others out there. I would say they would wait for us to make a move and see what to do from there, and also I would say that we would have a frequency higher than yotahertz to get a signal hahahhaha... How do you think we could contact them? What do you think their first impression would be on us? How do you think they will respond to our first impression? I am not crazy or anything Omg Wacko I am just curious hahahaha... Oui

What do you think?
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I am interested in your opinions too =)
IMHO I think we arent alone...
slowly getting better
I think anybody who does think were alone is very narrow minded.
Well I think that since the universe is forever expanding, then that gives the possibility of other life other than ours a forever amount of time to exist.
[Image: zcorpse.png]
I would have to say it's possible, they've already spotted planets with the proper atmospheric composition to support life, just not able to tell if there actually is life from this far away, yet anyways.
The universe is expanding indefinitely. It just keeps getting bigger.

Do I know? No.
But I do think, if there isn't already, there will be life elsewhere as things will evolve as Earth did.
The Universe goes on and on,
Whose to say there isn't another life form?
I believe in Darwin's theory of evolution, which proves how species on this planet (including the human species) developed from bacterial life forms. So while I don't speculate on how our counterparts may appear on other planets, or in other solar systems, I believe that cellular extraterrestrial life forms exist.
Life out there is definitely real,
The universe goes on forever.
The whole thing about scientists discovering areas that can support life doesn't matter in my opinion. How can we assume that extraterrestrial life can only exist within the same conditions as humans? lol

For someone to think that we are the only existing life out there, even though we dramatically smaller than a particle of dust in perspective to the rest of the universe is pretty closed minded, as Fragma has said.

I believe they have been to Earth before, and people know about it, even the government, but because of money making movies... $$$ the way they portray "Aliens" would make it hard for government to reveal that to the public. Who knows what kind of chaos and disturbances it would cause in society, and whether people would accept or deny their existence in fear and panic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guy Robs Store With Big Stick SleepyTroll 25 3,320 01-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Last Post: ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ
  Will SupportForums ever be as big as Hackforums? ρнιѕнєя ρяι¢є 54 5,349 08-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Statics
  Answer a question with a question.. CuppyCake 10 1,041 11-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694
  would this be to big for a sig (different then b4) Idiot #1 3 723 10-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Would this be to big for i sig? Idiot #1 3 569 10-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Idiot #1