Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will SupportForums ever be as big as Hackforums?
I honestly don't think so. Hackforums.net has a certain appeal which no other forum can duplicate, even if it's from the same author. I'm sorry Omniscient but it's true for me hardly anyone is on this forum right now.
I think that it is possible support forums covers a wider variety of topics including many of the same topics of HF.
To be honest, this forum appeals to me a lot more than Hackforums. Believe me I used to love Hackforums, but in the past few months, the maturity level has dropped dramatically. This forum has less trolls, flamers and scammers and I'm sure that would appeal to a lot of people, who need "support" or just want to have a mature discussion about something. Also this forum hasn't been around that long, it's still growing, new members are joining every day. Give it a while, I bet this forum will be very popular and very active too. Blackhat
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
This forum has more of a 'fresh' feel to it, it's pretty appealing.

Maybe it's just because the forum is so new but I'm liking it a lot so far. The colour scheme isn't a favourite of mine though. :|

I think this forum has the potential to be just as big as HackForums, though I think the majority of users there are bored 13 year olds trying to find a way to screw with their school computers, a rare minority of them proceeds to become a good and productive member and actually learn.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
(04-07-2010, 09:14 PM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: This forum has less trolls, flamers and scammers and I'm sure that would appeal to a lot of people, who need "support" or just want to have a mature discussion about something.

I totally agree with u that this forum has less flamers Big Grin and it's easier to get your point across when people stop flamming Smile
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Hackforums appeals to younger generations which is the major user of the internet so I don't think so.
They are different, so they will have different people on it, and strangely, it seem that most of people are attracted into hacking, so I don't think support forum will be as big, but maybe a little bit smaller.
I hope SF wont become that active because it will cause all sorts of problems like you have with HF. I will stay with SF anyway even if it stays this active or less or more. I am not leaving.
Everything has to start from something. Do you think Hack forums was an instant success when it cam out? Everything has to start and develop brother.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
SupportForums is new , hackforums is there for like 3-4 years , this one will become bigger too, just needs some adversiting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hackforums down? Bricktober 1 1,162 06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down? Deface Loop 1 574 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down for just me? -Epic 14 4,207 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  hackforums down ? haXton- 1 753 10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Hackforums Down? _Un!corn 5 1,825 09-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Fragma