Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guy Robs Store With Big Stick
LOL! I've never seen this done before and his poses are funny as hell to me.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/...1#40857426
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
I saw this on Gizmodo and it was hilarious.

He could have easily taken out that cashier with one swing, it would be a slow one though...
Wow, thats hilarious! It looks like it was a middle eastern robbery. I woulda whopped the guys ass with a hammer! Big stick up close doesn't really do you any good. Knocked him out like ali baba!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-03-2011, 10:26 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Wow, thats hilarious! It looks like it was a middle eastern robbery. I woulda whopped the guys ass with a hammer! Big stick up close doesn't really do you any good. Knocked him out like ali baba!

What is a middle east robbery may I ask, what is a north american robbery? Yeah don't say things like that.
Interesting watch. I got money the robber was on drugs. But you could see he wasn't a violent person. Probably just wanted some money to buy drugs.

That's in US probably. Just because the clerk is Middle Eastern or Indian doesn't mean the robbery took place there. Judging from the store itself...I'd say USA.
And bingo..I was right.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-s...assas.html

I also think it's interesting how he wore newspaper around his shoes. Probably to hide identity which to be honest..fairly smart.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
LOL! He's pointing it as it's a gun.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(01-04-2011, 12:16 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Interesting watch. I got money the robber was on drugs. But you could see he wasn't a violent person. Probably just wanted some money to buy drugs.

That's in US probably. Just because the clerk is Middle Eastern or Indian doesn't mean the robbery took place there. Judging from the store itself...I'd say USA.
And bingo..I was right.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-s...assas.html

I also think it's interesting how he wore newspaper around his shoes. Probably to hide identity which to be honest..fairly smart.

No fair! You did research on it lol! I thought the box on the counter looked like a box of Pitas (google it).

EDIT: I believe it was to not leave any foot prints behind! Genius, I have to say.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
And they only eat pitas in the middle east? Far as I know you can buy pitas in any decent grocery store. And depending on the neighborhood they could be in small convenience stores too.

America is very diverse. But I'm sure if that store was in Middle East it would likely be smaller and not really sure they would have cameras. Plus the dress style of both men speak western to me.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-04-2011, 01:28 AM)Omniscient Wrote: America is very diverse. But I'm sure if that store was in Middle East it would likely be smaller and not really sure they would have cameras. Plus the dress style of both men speak western to me.

Wohoa! That's slightly stereotypical, I lived in middle east growing up, not everybody wore "robes". The middle east isn't a 3rd world continent, there is poverty, I blame the wars and dictators for that. The middle east (Jordan, Dubai, Saudi Arabia) is actually quite wealthy.

Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
People in different continents dress differently. Maybe you haven't traveled the world too much. I can spot someone from EU for example easily by their style.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Fix 0x80d02017 Microsoft Store error code? jackhenry 0 411 04-03-2020, 07:08 AM
Last Post: jackhenry
  Help a guy out <3 hockeynut35 1 437 02-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Load
  Family Guy [Lois Mom Mum Mommy] GrammarPhreak 4 776 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Last Post: яєα¢тισиz™
  This Guy Should be HUNG from his balls.... SleepyTroll 20 5,901 02-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jack-
  A Big Question: Extraterrestrial Life Resistance 23 3,461 01-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Deltron