Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DownCheck.com
I find it interesting that it false positives for hackforums.net, but I'm under the assumption this is due to you blacking a lot of different datacenters rather than a problem with your script?
Thanks for making this, I just fount out about this!
Did you copy the exact page from dowforeveryoneorjustme? Because they look very familiar.
When it's done post a thread, I'll be more than happy to help you get some traffic.
Awesome web page layout.
Congrats on getting a +1 to your collection Smile
Going to monetize it later?
How does it work? Confused

Was always curious...
I don't splel check.
Great idea Omniscient, thanks.
Do you still have the script?
I wanted to see how do they put it directly as /. Like it's not ?=. Probably some .htaccess editing or so.
(12-30-2010, 03:34 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I just bought this site and domain hoping to make a service similar to downforeveryoneorjustme.com but with a much shorter and hopefully memorable name.

I'll probably do some redesigning and feature adding. I think advertising it at sites like HF, SF, and Central are going to help it a lot and hopefully be one of my best static sites. I consider any site that requires no updates to be static. Unsure

Downcheck.com is the domain in case you didn't catch that in the thread title.

This is what makes you awesome. I hope it become popular and i will be using it alot! Thanks

Keep it up omni.