Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DownCheck.com
Bookmarked the link, maybe I'll just it in the future :3
[Image: carbon.png]
lol, no offense Omni but I use it like this:

[Image: bbc2b4278406111205a05770e01d2c59.png]

Awesome website, its faster than downforeveryoneorjustme.com, I used before.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I've already used it a few times. Thanks for the update Omni.

I can never remember the other site; besides like you said this one is easier to remember Smile
The funny thing is, it told me my domain got stripped from me too Big Grin
Are you just paranoid?
Maybe you should add a button to replace the 'Enter' function once you've typed the web-site's URL. It'll be more appealing and will definitely help those poor souls that don't know how to use a computer.
It's getting redesign. Just gonna take me a few days to sort things out.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
The thing I never understood is the dfeojm.com redirects to downforeveryoneorjustme.com (still hard to remember, but at least an improvement - maybe better than isup.me because you can think it through), but I've never seen DFEojE promote that URL. Do they not own that domain and someone was just nice enough to do it for them, or they just don't?
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
Well I've done some scripting improvements so it's more accurate. The previous script wasn't very good. I had to rewrite most of the functions. I still plan on doing more with it over the next week or two. Then once I'm good with it I'll promote the heck out of it.

http://www.downcheck.com
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
This will be great. I always have trouble remember the name of... that other one... Smile
Really omniscient you have outdone yourself, not sucking up here crazy job on the website, deserves bragging rights, if I were you I'd promote it like no tomorrow.
[Image: t5BWm.png]