Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana Smokers
I smoke because I like the way I feel when I'm high. I really wanted to try it, I was 14 and I just started drinking in that age a bit before smoking weed...
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I'm 15 and one my last school day I smooked weed for first time really funny Big Grin
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
i stopped smoking weed.its stupid and a waste of money
If you smoke to relieve stress than you have the wrong idea. I don't smoke to look cool, but what is wrong with making friends? We share a common interest, getting a high with a friend or new friend is a great bonding experience. But when you start relying on weed to get you're stress away you're doing it wrong.
When I smoked weed I did it with some friends, just to chill. We'd never go out anywhere and smoke a cone to be cool. We'd smoke in my friends garden. Quite oftenly when we were revising the night before the exam we'd spark up, just to chill us out before the big exam. Then again, when i was 14 and tried it for the first time it was Hash that I tried and that was pretty much down to peer pressure.

Most people in my school smoke to look cool, however I don't smoke just to look cool.
I don't smoke anymore. I used to tho, like a half quarter aday, but to the ones that do smoke, you prolly smoke more. Really don't know why I smoked, it was just fun & the crazy stuff we did-it made it more fun'er. I guess I just grew out of it & relized that the crap makes you very forgetful, airheaded, n stupid. The sooner potheads know that, the better off they will be leavin' it alone.
if ( ( youAreHappy) && (youKnowIt) )

clapYourHands();
I smoke weed and cigarettes. It is an addiction so it's not to look cool, for me.
So most people on forums (HF and recently this forum), think I smoke weed to look cool because of my username/signature/avatar etc, but I really don't, I love weed and bongs and pipes I get butterflies on my stomach when I walk in a smokers shop. I love the feeling that weed gives me and how chill I get, everyone in my country loves it. Sometimes I even do it alone when I'm at home.
I have never smoked it, i mean it is illegal. But my friends do and i have heard it is the best feeling when your high so thats why they do it.

i intend on trying it sometime soon.
[Image: iddyEs.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smokers Brand? Sam 34 6,611 06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: RiChZ
  Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada! The Holy Shit. 56 8,335 04-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Swat Runs Train