Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion: Report Profiles
I'm fine with the current report system.
Are you just paranoid?
Just PM the profile link to a Staff member. Oui

Click here, to find the Staff member list.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(01-03-2011, 09:24 AM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: Just PM the profile link to a Staff member. Oui

Click here, to find the Staff member list.

Do you think I'm stupid? Jw..

(01-03-2011, 08:09 AM)Lith Wrote: I'm fine with the current report system.

So am I, it doesn't mean it cannot be improved.
(01-03-2011, 03:56 PM)Laugh Wrote: Do you think I'm stupid? Jw..

(01-03-2011, 08:09 AM)Lith Wrote: I'm fine with the current report system.

So am I, it doesn't mean it cannot be improved.

But why would you improve something like this? You get a custom reason in the report box, use it.
Are you just paranoid?
(01-03-2011, 06:13 PM)Lith Wrote: So am I, it doesn't mean it cannot be improved.

But why would you improve something like this? You get a custom reason in the report box, use it.
[/quote]

I don't understand people like you...honestly. If omni said that it'd be fine because he is the one who'd have to make the edit...but for you it is different.

If it requires no work, would make things easier, is free, and has no down sides...why not?
(01-03-2011, 06:15 PM)Laugh Wrote: But why would you improve something like this? You get a custom reason in the report box, use it.

I don't understand people like you...honestly. If omni said that it'd be fine because he is the one who'd have to make the edit...but for you it is different.

If it requires no work, would make things easier, is free, and has no down sides...why not?

[/quote]

Depends on how you want to feature to work.
Are you just paranoid?
(01-03-2011, 03:56 PM)Laugh Wrote: Do you think I'm stupid? Jw.

No? I am simply stating that there's an easier way of doing it, I know you're a "veteran" at HackForums, so you know around the forums. I didn't mean to offend you, I just posted the links for other members and to back my point.

(01-03-2011, 06:15 PM)Laugh Wrote: If it requires no work, would make things easier, is free, and has no down sides...why not?

This is interesting, however It's not needed, I don't see a point in the addition of this feature.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
SF allows you to specify your own report reasons. You can easily type in..."profile problem X"...or whatever. No need to have a report button from profiles. Sure it may be handy but you're only one or two clicks away from a report button in a post.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-03-2011, 09:08 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: No? I am simply stating that there's an easier way of doing it, I know you're a "veteran" at HackForums, so you know around the forums. I didn't mean to offend you, I just posted the links for other members and to back my point.

(01-03-2011, 06:15 PM)Laugh Wrote: If it requires no work, would make things easier, is free, and has no down sides...why not?

This is interesting, however It's not needed, I don't see a point in the addition of this feature.

Alright, yes it was sort of offensive but I get you.
(01-04-2011, 12:22 AM)Omniscient Wrote: SF allows you to specify your own report reasons. You can easily type in..."profile problem X"...or whatever. No need to have a report button from profiles. Sure it may be handy but you're only one or two clicks away from a report button in a post.

I actually thought the report system here was the same as the one at HF... Shows how many times I've reported here... Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buddy List on Profiles Omniscient 21 2,183 03-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,432 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,806 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,169 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Reputation Report Page..... Nemmyy 12 1,759 08-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Toxic Injection