Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputation Report Page.....
On someone's rep page it's almost impossible to read a mod's user name who gave a rep, just sayin...
It's bright yellow on light green. For example, here, it hurts my eyes.
I feel like the background should be darker if anything.
agreed with the not seeable part, but what's this have to do with reporting rep O_O
I agree, but you can just select the text if you need to.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(07-28-2010, 09:57 PM)Virtual Reality Wrote: I agree, but you can just select the text if you need to.

Yeah , but that would still be an LACK on supportforums , even we need ease here . Roflmao
Mad
Well the reputation colour was changed due to the same reasons. (Hard on the eyes)
So I don't see why this should be a problem changing either. I agree, it can be very hard to read bright yellow on that light green background.
It's not that big of a problem for me, I can make out the names.
(07-28-2010, 08:57 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: agreed with the not seeable part, but what's this have to do with reporting rep O_O

It says reputation report page, not reporting rep page.
(07-28-2010, 08:09 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: On someone's rep page it's almost impossible to read a mod's user name who gave a rep, just sayin...
It's bright yellow on light green. For example, here, it hurts my eyes.
I feel like the background should be darker if anything.

Yes man, it's strainful to the eyes. ;)
Omni will straighten things out.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
[Image: 27y5zlu.png]
The names Simplicity
The yellow name goes really well with the themes gray background, that's why it's that colour, changing it for the purpose of reputation isn't worth it.
It can't be changed just for that page? You could also change the green background

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,752 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,920 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,406 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  Suggestion: Report Profiles Peter L 19 2,822 01-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Cee Lo Green
  Reputation image Proof 5 1,180 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Omniscient