Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free!
(07-21-2011, 04:48 PM)Pompano Wrote: Lol I removed them after 3 minutes. Lol you paid for VIP membership which advantages were to have access to free back links. VIP is purchased for advantages and other forum advantages. It was listed what you get when you buy it.

Lol you telling me to grow up? You release my back links on your blog calling them kick ass back links. If you really cared about your viewers then you would not be releasing apparent crap back links saying they are great, wasting your readers time. freakin retard lol. I used them sites for my back links. Maybe go look at google.com and see where I rank dip crap.

Please can you show me a link to your own successful forum to prove that this is worth downloading. If someone is going to write about running a successful forum then surely they have one.

Link please bro

Laugh Wrote:
pompano Wrote:
Laugh Wrote:You think you could help me get top result for "flaming forums" for my forum?
Sorry man, I don't give give away what I do. I mean I can do for a fee or you could Subscribe to the forum and get my back links and methods.

It's such a non-competitive term Sad

Trust me man, I'd pay BIG but have no available money...meaning locked paypal. Can you push me in even the slightest correct direction?

Can you just explain the backlinks being release because you felt they were bad and you are releasing them now saying they are awesome. Just admit you were a fool wanted to take backlinks get a refund and release claiming them as yours.

Idc and won't keep bothering you if you just admit it, instead of being a fool and not giving credit where it is needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! - by Pompano - 07-27-2011, 03:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT]Setting Up Your Own Forum-Fast-Free-Easy[TuT] Vorfin 119 49,643 08-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 939 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri
  best free forum software Miku 21 4,671 09-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Dolan.
  Forum software [Free] eax 10 2,700 11-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  Setting up your First Forum - 5 Tricks to make it successful TurB0 16 2,229 07-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Kewlz