Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up your First Forum - 5 Tricks to make it successful
Hello,

This is my eBook I wrote. This will guide you through the MyBB (Setting up, Using it, installing plugins) and more. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/PRVwhP5

RAR PASSWORD:

Code:
www.leethackers.org
Returning to SF / HF. Long story Tongue
I'd say pretty nice tips, but if you're gonna steal at least take the effort to edit the admin's intro:

"Introduction
Thank you for purchasing my eBook! First I wanted to welcome you. My Name is Maxim and
on the Internet you might know me as Envy, or ThisIsMyNameIdiots. What I am going to show
you in this Guide, is how to make your own, successful Forum. Please note, if you see this
eBook somewhere for free, or you have downloaded it from someone's else Link, please
email me here: admin@leethackers.org. Please try to show and give me the link where you
got it from. You will be rewarded. Ok, let us start!"

If you're the admin, excuse me, but I doubt you are. If you are..my fault.
Downloaded, Thanks for sharing.. I will read it later.

EDIT - fudge leeching stuff here too..
Mad
Thanks for the share will download soon, Im having a lot of trouble getting it to work though. MSG Me on aim plz

Aim: XBLTime
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
Guys! This is my ebook ! I own it! Also, thank you for emailing me

@ admin@leethackers.org

Teh Laughing man
I feel stupid. Tongue
It's ok mate Smile
The download link has expired, could you be so kinda and re-upload the ebook to mediafire?
You could remotely install MyBB from Aefer.com.
^^

Set it up for you hosting is a bad choice. Sorry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT]Setting Up Your Own Forum-Fast-Free-Easy[TuT] Vorfin 119 48,995 08-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 923 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri
  How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! Peter L 85 21,877 09-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: dog
  How To Make A MyBB Forum From SCRATCH--Step by STEP Instructions with pictures! MasterZuFu 12 9,155 07-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Drakon
  Setting Up myBB on Godaddy [REALLY NEED HELP] Batman 1 1,687 01-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: w00pz