Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings, HJT Squad
I won't let it be that high. Having fifty posts is sufficient then, for reasons only the Squad Staff know.
Glad to have the HJT Squad on Supportforums.
Get my avatars here.
It has it's pros and cons.

If you were to lower it, unknown people who were sort of iffy on their actual support and who they were would be able to apply. It also shows their lack of dedication to supportforums. That isn't good because who knows if they will ever come back? I've seen some great members here who have posted incredibly high quality information and then just got up and left and never came back. People can tend to really be fly-by-night on the internet.

The other view is that then new yet experienced members would be able to apply. If you deem them unworthy, then you wouldn't allow them in anyways. Say if you knew someone from HF, or something, and they decided to go ahead and apply for the SF HJT team and you KNEW they would be dedicated members.

Again though, it's no harm to do it. It's just that you need to know their dedication perhaps. Who knows what can happen? I certainly wouldn't want to be in your situation teaching these people who were unable to stay long enough to actually help after they learned, though.
Sounds mysterious.

Stop hidin' stuff.
(10-27-2010, 07:52 PM)Reality Wrote: Nope. I think it should be 200 posts personally, because of the Post Count spamming for feather, it shows dedication.

Yes, well people who come here to spam for the feather typically wouldn't want to join the HJT team and stay longer, as they are only here for the feather. People who are doing that usually wouldn't qualify for the program anyways.
Thank you for this Eve. We'll be starting the training program soon, after we're done setting stuff up. Smile
(10-29-2010, 08:54 AM)--([-S7N-])-- Wrote: Thank you for this Eve. We'll be starting the training program soon, after we're done setting stuff up. Smile

Sounds good to me!

I'm ready to start!

Regards,
Zurmi
One of the more helpful teams, awesome.
[Image: carbon.png]
That is astonishing, well done guys, I hope you can help people out.
I was accepted today, hopefully I'll be able to do some real good with it. Smile
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HJT Team and SF Kewlz 10 2,189 05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  What's the status on the HJT Squad? King 14 2,824 01-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sam
  HJT Team + General Cleanup of Computer Security Forum Zurmi 17 3,055 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Last Post: N3w_2_H@Ck1n™
  Congratulations to Yin, HJT Squad Leader Eve 48 15,456 08-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Kyuubi
  HJT Team Suggestion Infinity∞ 54 9,148 04-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Quintus