Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physics!
I love physics in the very physical and applied sense. I am the best bridge builder in the world but when I have to interpret a graph with all these equations and formula all of it goes right by me. I know how everything would work in the physical world but I can't explain it in technicalities to save my life.

I love physics but I hate number crunching. I just build stuff, potato cannons, rockets, bridges, etc.
I am in the ninth grade... and I am officially the head of the class, I am only learning frequency formulaic equations, speed, distance etc... Its the best hahahhaha... Pretty interesting I was thinking about that kind of stuff while I was studying for a test today.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
i cant wait for next year since i got ap physics and ap calculus(11th grade)
I'm in my eight grade. I took my science class for a whole semester as physics.
Well, got some time handling my favorite science calculator and make use of it.

Force, tension, hang time, all those words pop up in our class.
I have heard a lot about this course. I'll be sure to post back on this thread when I take it.

I was really interested in my first semester but than it started to get really hard lol. Im still very glad i took it though, it helped me alot with problem solving for math class.
(01-31-2011, 08:35 AM)mycroft Wrote: I'm in my eight grade. I took my science class for a whole semester as physics.
Well, got some time handling my favorite science calculator and make use of it.

Force, tension, hang time, all those words pop up in our class.
sounds like physical science, not physics

Physics is about the world around us and how it works all of it! If you wanna take physics I would suggest to take mathematics as it will help you out in physics. Even thought they contradict each other from time to time they still go as a pair.
There are so many uses of physics as it explains how everything works (Even the human body and the hormones and all of this are explained with physics). And also there is one unique question that physicist are involved in What Is Reality! (Non has found the answer but they think by using Quantum Physics they might be able to answer)
Basically what I am trying to say is that if you take on Physics Seriously you will have the opportunity to enjoy it to the full!
(02-01-2011, 04:02 PM)CyberFix Wrote: Physics is about the world around us and how it works all of it! If you wanna take physics I would suggest to take mathematics as it will help you out in physics. Even thought they contradict each other from time to time they still go as a pair.
There are so many uses of physics as it explains how everything works (Even the human body and the hormones and all of this are explained with physics). And also there is one unique question that physicist are involved in What Is Reality! (Non has found the answer but they think by using Quantum Physics they might be able to answer)
Basically what I am trying to say is that if you take on Physics Seriously you will have the opportunity to enjoy it to the full!
well im great at math(2 yrs ahead of my class get straight a's in pre cal and do no work at all) so i am looking forward to ap physics next year
(02-01-2011, 04:02 PM)CyberFix Wrote: Even thought they contradict each other from time to time they still go as a pair.

What is the difference between radian and degree?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with Physics question :X Explosions Hurt 3 1,548 10-15-2016, 03:14 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220