Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physics!
Is it me or does anybody else love physics. I am taking my first college course and it is in physics. I just interests me on how things of the universe and how force, acceleration, inertia and all the other times of things. Its just AMAZING!!!!

Thoughts?
Yes me too! I always love hands on project, tons of fun!

and i love how it makes you wonder how this all created, works etc.
Physics is great :-D

I particularly like the study of particles and waves.
I love Physics!
I hate learning it, makes no sense but oh well I don't like the way they teach at school. It should be better than just memorizing formulas and solving problems on paper.
Experiment is the most efficient way for someone to learn, in my opinion though.
Mechanics was nice, but I never liked anything past that.
Truth speaking, i hate physics. I had done in my 10th standard and cause of that subject my % went down. It was never interesting for me and nor will be.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
Yeah I really like physics. I have already completed physics 11 and I'm currently taking physics 12. It gets much more complicated in grade 12 but it is very interesting stuff to learn Smile
I enjoyed my medical physics module at school Smile It is very interesting Big Grin
(10-18-2010, 04:55 AM)AsSaSs@iN Wrote: I enjoyed my medical physics module at school Smile It is very interesting Big Grin

Could you describe what medical physics is?
(10-18-2010, 04:12 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Could you describe what medical physics is?
It's physics applied to medicine, for example cancer treatment using radiation, also known as Radiation therapy. Just spider it for more information on it, but it would be great if AsSaSs@iN tells us what kind of subjects there were.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with Physics question :X Explosions Hurt 3 1,548 10-15-2016, 03:14 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220