Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some sites not loading?
Sounds like a successful DDOS to me if people couldn't access it.

Everything should be working fine now, it is on my end.
No, thats not successful. DDosing slows down a site BEFORE it denies access to the site's server. It didn't deny any access, it just took too long to load. Nothing would load at all, even with my timeout at a very high number.

(09-29-2010, 05:22 AM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: Is HF the only site you can't access?

If so, you've been firewalled from HF for too many active connections/requests. This happens if you refresh too quickly, or have too many tabs open etc.. first, try another browser.
If that doesn't work, go to start > run > type in "cmd" > hit enter > type in "ipconfig /flushdns" and then close cmd. If it still doesn't work now, try leaving your router off for about half an hour and then turning it back on to change your IP..
if you can't change your IP, simply wait a day or two and if Omni still hasn't flushed the firewall by then, find a working proxy or VPN to report yourself as firewalled using he contact page: www.hackforums.net/contact.php

Hope I helped.

I did explain all this lol, everything but flushing your DNS Cache. ipconfig /flushdns is a useful command line that I use all the time Smile The site was just down, there was nothing wrong with his connection to the site. problems solved now though
(09-29-2010, 03:11 PM)Infinity Wrote: No, thats not successful. DDosing slows down a site BEFORE it denies access to the site's server. It didn't deny any access, it just took too long to load. Nothing would load at all, even with my timeout at a very high number.

A DDoS is denying any service in any way, not just slowing down a site.

Service was denied by the server due to an attack, therefore successful DDoS.
The flood of information to the target system gradually forces it to shut down, denying service to the system to users. Hackforums never shut down, that's all i'm saying
Probably firewalled.

I get firewalled of the time.

Just contact and wait.

:/
(09-30-2010, 09:35 AM)Troxin Wrote: Probably firewalled.

I get firewalled of the time.

Just contact and wait.

:/

No, don't contact him lol. Read the other posts. Problem solved.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  blocking of a sites on Windows malfoy_G_PIR 2 850 07-23-2014, 01:04 AM
Last Post: malfoy_G_PIR
  Pages not loading? Fragma 11 1,917 01-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  How do I get on certain sites at school? JakeUS 8 1,651 11-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Represent
  Home server "sites" HighARc 0 612 01-29-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: HighARc