Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Emotional 'Support'
I think it should be renamed to Emotional Discussion, because you can open threads about problems or you can open more broad threads that allows people to discuss their thoughts on a subject more freely, rather than directly helping one person.
The underlying theme of this forum is support, so I doubt it will happen, also even though some threads are more about discussion than offering any type of help, that discussion in it self is support of some sort.
I agree with Swat Runs Train.
SupportForums is for Technical/PC support not for threads such as "LOL GOT LAID LAST NIGHT"
(10-02-2010, 03:27 PM)XiX Eb0y XiX Wrote: I agree with Swat Runs Train.
SupportForums is for Technical/PC support not for threads such as "LOL GOT LAID LAST NIGHT"

It appears you have no idea what SF is for.
Not that important. I don't see why omnicient has to go through all the trouble of going to the admin cp and changing it, ect..

Not being a flamer, or anything.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Maybe a sub-forum for discussion could be added but I see both sides of the story. Thanks for the suggestion Reality.
(10-02-2010, 03:40 PM)Melted Wrote: Not that important. I don't see why omnicient has to go through all the trouble of going to the admin cp and changing it, ect..

Not being a flamer, or anything.
The amount of time it would take is about the amount of time you took making that post.
It's not going to be changed. I decide on names often based on SEO factors. It's going to stay as Emotional Support forever.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,240 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 764 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Email Notification for Emotional Support Peter L 31 8,081 05-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,439 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,824 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™