Support Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion] Emotional 'Support'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it should be renamed to Emotional Discussion, because you can open threads about problems or you can open more broad threads that allows people to discuss their thoughts on a subject more freely, rather than directly helping one person.
The underlying theme of this forum is support, so I doubt it will happen, also even though some threads are more about discussion than offering any type of help, that discussion in it self is support of some sort.
I agree with Swat Runs Train.
SupportForums is for Technical/PC support not for threads such as "LOL GOT LAID LAST NIGHT"
(10-02-2010, 03:27 PM)XiX Eb0y XiX Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Swat Runs Train.
SupportForums is for Technical/PC support not for threads such as "LOL GOT LAID LAST NIGHT"

It appears you have no idea what SF is for.
Not that important. I don't see why omnicient has to go through all the trouble of going to the admin cp and changing it, ect..

Not being a flamer, or anything.
Maybe a sub-forum for discussion could be added but I see both sides of the story. Thanks for the suggestion Reality.
(10-02-2010, 03:40 PM)Melted Wrote: [ -> ]Not that important. I don't see why omnicient has to go through all the trouble of going to the admin cp and changing it, ect..

Not being a flamer, or anything.
The amount of time it would take is about the amount of time you took making that post.
It's not going to be changed. I decide on names often based on SEO factors. It's going to stay as Emotional Support forever.