Poll: What should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tell your parents.
30.43%
7 30.43%
Call the police.
30.43%
7 30.43%
Ignore it; probably some idiot.
39.13%
9 39.13%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I received a death threat.
Call the number back, post it on 4 Chan (thats always a good one). Tell your parents, since you're young they're still responsible for you and you really can't do anything by yourself legal wise.

Save the text, tell your parents its saved. Don't tell the police, there is no law that says you can't threaten someone, only that you can't actually do it. The police won't be able to do anything. You could text them back and tell them to leave you alone though, if they then text you again it's legally harassment then it becomes against the law Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Tell the police and they will but rape him Smile
(10-11-2009, 06:33 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Call the number back, post it on 4 Chan (thats always a good one). Tell your parents, since you're young they're still responsible for you and you really can't do anything by yourself legal wise.

Save the text, tell your parents its saved. Don't tell the police, there is no law that says you can't threaten someone, only that you can't actually do it. The police won't be able to do anything. You could text them back and tell them to leave you alone though, if they then text you again it's legally harassment then it becomes against the law Big Grin

Yes there is, actually. It is illegal in Australia, and many other countries to make death threats agains others. Doesn't often result in jail time, usually a restraining order and a large fine. The convicted may be contained for a little while.

Tell your parents, the person is a freakin idiot, and it may have even been the wrong number! Anyone who sends a threat that can be saved (such as a text) or with a way of being traced back to them (text messages can;t have the caller ID hidden) is actually freakin retarded! unless it was ment to be a joke to someone they knew, but it got sent to the wrong number by mistake.

Make sure you tell your parents so they know what is going on.
(10-11-2009, 07:05 AM)Extasey Wrote: Yes there is, actually. It is illegal in Australia, and many other countries to make death threats agains others. Doesn't often result in jail time, usually a restraining order and a large fine. The convicted may be contained for a little while.

Tell your parents, the person is a freakin idiot, and it may have even been the wrong number! Anyone who sends a threat that can be saved (such as a text) or with a way of being traced back to them (text messages can;t have the caller ID hidden) is actually freakin retarded! unless it was ment to be a joke to someone they knew, but it got sent to the wrong number by mistake.

Make sure you tell your parents so they know what is going on.

And he's not in Australia, he's in the US.....which I am from, I also used to do law enforcement in the US (just south of him).
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Stop being a bloody pussy!!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Just so you guys know;

Elektrisk and I are good friends and he's not answering his phone or responding to MSN. He's ALWAYS on.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

why are u smiling?
bet u anything it's a joke

EDIT: just noticed that Elektrisk hasn't come onlyn today
not so sure about the joke part
ok for real, call the guy and tell him to F*** off, if your not to chicken sh** to do that
I'd just call him and tell him to fudge off. o.O
Yea give us his number

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Osama Bin Laden Death Video ϟhadow Gathering 14 1,289 11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ϟhadow Gathering
  Bomb threat at school. Elektrisk 21 2,642 10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Zurmi
  Severe weather threat for 10/25/10 Xander 2 660 10-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Severe threat for 10/23/10 Xander 1 482 10-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Xander