Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bomb threat at school.
Well, as some of you may know, I do online school (homeschool), but I couldn't have avoided hearing this news even if I wanted. There was apparently a bomb threat at the local high school today. It's nothing new, though; we get about 3 per year at both high schools. Probably some kids just wanting out of school. Lame.
Happened to me twice, in Middle School and High School so nothing special...
(01-14-2010, 05:08 PM)Zomaian Wrote: Happened to me twice, in Middle School and High School so nothing special...

I'm sorry. I didn't realize all the topics in the OSHIT section had to be unique or unheard of.
Never happened to me, so it'd be pretty scary for me I guess.. :S
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-14-2010, 05:30 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Never happened to me, so it'd be pretty scary for me I guess.. :S

I didn't mind it when I went to public school. I knew that for sure it'd get me out of school, and if a bomb did go off and I died, then there wouldn't really be anything I could do about it, so whatever. Clearly death wouldn't be my preference, but freaking out doesn't help the situation.
Yeah, I actually bombed my school, I mean I totatlly bombed each test.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(01-14-2010, 06:36 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: Yeah, I actually bombed my school, I mean I totatlly bombed each test.

LOL!

Our school alone gets 2-3 a year. We have stupid kids. I remember one time an idiot brought a plastic gun and ran around pointing them at the cameras.
At the schools here on post we have had 2 at the elementary school and 2 at the middle school. I've caught 3 of the 4 kids that did it. They have since been expelled, their parents have to pay $1k/hour/emergency vehicle (that's about 6k/hour) and the bomb threats usually last 2-4 hours. I think it's a good thing they do here lol. It's really annoying when they happen and they tie up so many resources that could be doing other things (like going to real emergencies). It's ok though, it gets me out of the office for half the day and hasn't really required too much work on my part as they usually write them on the walls in a stall in the bathroom. I just have all the teachers look at it until they recognize the handwriting, get the kid scooped up, and that's usually the end of it lol.

Now, if there were really a bomb in the school, no one would call about it, they'd just let it go boom.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Quote:Now, if there were really a bomb in the school, no one would call about it, they'd just let it go boom.

Right. It's like if someone were really going to kill themselves, they'd just jump in front of a train.
Oh god.. If i was there i'd crap my pants and run off Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making Your Own Impact Smoke Bomb ~Deities 17 13,375 03-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  Severe weather threat for 10/25/10 Xander 2 661 10-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Severe threat for 10/23/10 Xander 1 483 10-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Xander
  Severe weather threat for 10/22/10 Xander 2 446 10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Last Post: -paradox-
  i got sent a death threat H4cked 19 3,285 10-12-2009, 06:00 AM