Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous rep
(08-04-2010, 03:33 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: Well a big part of the community on here is from HF, where Omni said expect revenge rep if you -rep someone, people shouldn't be so scared of their rep if they actually wanna -rep someone.
Yeah, but if the person who -repped them doesn't deserve it then they shouldn't get it. And this is not bleeping HF; so don't compare it to HF. The members on here from HF are not on HF when they come to SF, so they need act like they have some bleeping sense.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
It was directed @XΞnon-C
(08-04-2010, 03:25 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Exactly. Immature members seem to think it's ok to -rep for revenge. It's not. So it's there for a reason. I know I anonymous +rep members sometimes because I do not want them to think I like them, and I don't want them to revenge +rep me. ;p

I revenge +repped you haha
But then I changed it to something meaningful I think
(08-04-2010, 03:36 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Yeah, but if the person who -repped them doesn't deserve it then they shouldn't get it. And this is not fucking HF; so don't compare it to HF. The members on here from HF are not on HF when they come to SF, so they need act like they have some fucking sense.

Lul

If you get so mad about talking about HF, then PM Omni why the request should be accepted. I'm not going to sit here and whine about how this isn't HF like you are. I'm saying traits from HF will come here, because that's what is going to happen.

Also you 'Mr. Mature' finding ways to bypass the filter with Fu[ b ] [/b]cking

Respect the filter
(08-04-2010, 03:39 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: Lul

If you get so mad about talking about HF, then PM Omni why the request should be accepted. I'm not going to sit here and whine about how this isn't HF like you are. I'm saying traits from HF will come here, because that's what is going to happen.

Respect the filter
Then don't tell us what Omni said on HF. And what does respecting the filter have to do with maturity? Are you telling me exercising the vast English language is immature?

Yeah, mature people stand up for what they believe.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
(08-04-2010, 03:39 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: Lul

Respect the filter

Umm he didn't really bypass the filter, he just used the word "freakin" which isn't blocked
(08-04-2010, 03:42 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Then don't tell us what Omni said on HF. And what does respecting the filter have to do with maturity? Are you telling me exercising the vast English language is immature?
Roflmao
~ Close this pointless thread.
(08-04-2010, 03:44 PM)Sam Wrote: ~ Close this pointless thread.
Please do. Because this has been discussed and debated many a times. If you don't like it then fudge off.
(08-04-2010, 03:43 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Umm he didn't really bypass the filter, he just used the word "freakin" which isn't blocked
(08-04-2010, 03:42 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Then don't tell us what Omni said on HF. And what does respecting the filter have to do with maturity? Are you telling me exercising the vast English language is immature?
Roflmao

Looks like it got filtered for you Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +REP Fraud mon3yexploit 6 1,077 03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Sam
  How to REP posts.... ??? Gaijin 4 762 02-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Need a guy from the USA to test something - will rep+ Treblez 8 1,669 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Treblez
  Funniest/Best REP Given [quote] Support 21 2,708 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Support
  -rep me! Skaper 4 471 04-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.