Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+REP Fraud
I have not found use for rep, nor do i pay attention to it. But today sometime this morning, i logged onto sf and noticed i had a PM, From "SF Phantom"
Asking to trade +rep.

SS : Picture of the PM.

I am not sure what to do about this, I already PM omni about it, But i believe he is to busy to check it right now.
(10-11-2009, 04:58 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: I have not found use for rep, nor do i pay attention to it. But today sometime this morning, i logged onto sf and noticed i had a PM, From "SF Phantom"
Asking to trade +rep.

SS : Picture of the PM.

I am not sure what to do about this, I already PM omni about it, But i believe he is to busy to check it right now.

That's most likely the reason Omniscient has disabled rep for now. He gets a lot of PMs, he can't respond to them all.

It's stupid people like that who ruin it for everyone.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I feel like if there is a rep fraud occurring in this forum, Omni is already assessing the situation or has not heard of it. Next time you should Private message him to let him know rather then this way.
A simple PM to Sam would have solved this.
Starting a thread about it is wrong mate.

Not to mention no one here cares even a little bit about rep. So trying to abuse it is pointless.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

"Rep fraud", can you take rep anymore seriously than saying there is a fraud going on? It's a freakin forum lmao.
Rep isn't your credit card lol.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Do me a favour Depth, and look at the date of the post before yours.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
Christ.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KONY is a fraud. ABlackFedora 24 2,882 03-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  How to REP posts.... ??? Gaijin 4 756 02-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Need a guy from the USA to test something - will rep+ Treblez 8 1,648 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Treblez
  Anonymous rep Untouch 18 3,220 08-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Reality
  Funniest/Best REP Given [quote] Support 21 2,672 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Support