Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
I am around Macs everyday. Just idea you have to use the finder to open apps is bleh. I like how they come loaded with accessories but other then that not much I can say, the newer ones are a little better. The only reason I would buy a Mac is so I can use the Magic Mouse. But I do have iPod Touch and I am proud with that so Apple does make some good things.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
Of course i've used a m*c before.

I've puked on one.
I've smashed one up at school. ( got excluded and fined )
Is it just me or does 80%+ of Mac users own a PC? This was bound to start a flame. I don't think it will go no where.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Well of course they would use a PC as well since well, Macs can't run all software's. So if you have a PC also you can do multiple things online instead of having to rely on just your Mac which can't have certain software's. If you know what I mean?
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(12-18-2009, 03:34 PM)WMM Wrote: Well of course they would use a PC as well since well, Macs can't run all software's. So if you have a PC also you can do multiple things online instead of having to rely on just your Mac which can't have certain software's. If you know what I mean?

That doesn't make sense, please re-word it, multiple things online....what?
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
I currently have an i phone and i have to say apple are geniuses... putting os x on a smarthphone just blew me away. Could windows put vista or xp or even lame widows 7 on their htc phones? NO! lol thats why they run windows mobile 6.5 which sucks. And yes I have tried a mac, My aunt is a big mac fan and has a nice i mac it runs smoothly. =p
I am REQUIRED to use them at school practically everyday, and I hate them. PC/Linux > Mac. Droid(Android 2.0) > Iphone. Zen > Ipod. etc. etc. Mac's are trying to be stylish, and eventually they will learn that when it comes down to electronics, sense able people are looking for QUALITY, they wont just buy something because everyone else is.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(01-03-2010, 12:28 AM)uber1337 Wrote: I am REQUIRED to use them at school practically everyday, and I hate them. PC/Linux > Mac. Droid(Android 2.0) > Iphone. Zen > Ipod. etc. etc. Mac's are trying to be stylish, and eventually they will learn that when it comes down to electronics, sense able people are looking for QUALITY, they wont just buy something because everyone else is.

Totally disagree and android is not better then os x mobile.
(01-03-2010, 01:22 AM)Socrates Wrote: Totally disagree and android is not better then os x mobile.
How could you even think for a second that Apple could do something better than Google. Google is starting to take over the industry. The andriod is far superior then the os x mobile, and not to mention when Google comes out with its os its gonna wipe Macs off the planet. Here is one of the MANY articles that explain why the Andriod is amazing. http://www.thevirtualcircle.com/2009/12/...oogle-2-0/

Here is an exert -

"Importantly, Android differs from the OS X implementation on the iPhone by one very critical point. Android can multitask – in the sense that you can run more than one application at a time. This is a distinct advantage over the iPhone’s OS X, and one which Apple is going to have to match reasonably soon for fear of lagging behind."

Oh and no, Windows would not be able to but their OS on a mobile device, but this isnt Windows VS Mac, its Mac vs Everything else, therefore I would like to point out that Google has put Linux on a phone, and any mobile device (netbooks), and linux is a far superior OS.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

My School has Mac's so i use them nearly every day...i prefer my Windows to a Mac any day...i will admit though that Mac had Microsoft beat until 7 came out. Windows 7 is an amazing OS Microsoft really delivered with it and i think a lot of people are going to switch from Mac b/c of it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 558 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 468 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,306 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,459 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,610 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest