Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 or XBOX
The ps3 is awesome! You don't gotta worry about live Tongue
Xbox is much more better if you're an hardcore gamer and expect to play online a lot like me but if you're a casual gamer and don't want to pay for the Live (Yes you need !) so just buy the PS3 and you will have fair games too.
I agree with most people here; Xbox is cheaper but you pay for LIVE. In return you get better online service. The apps on the Xbox make it a lot nicer than the PS3 also, it's like a full entertainment system as opposed to just a gaming console. The PS3 matches with most of it, but it just doesn't look/feel like it's for anything other than video games. It might just be cause I used to play a lot of PSP and that's all you could do on it :\.
Personally I like the xbox260 WAY more than the ps3. But, I have a ps3 since I'm so poor. I don't know if it's just me but sometimes it laggs like a bitch.
you should get xbox because it has games like halo that do not exist for ps3
I prefer Xbox because it has titles I prefer, but PS3 is really nice because of the sole fact it has a blue-ray player.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Xbox without a doubt, everyone from ps3 bought an xbox cause its way better, and plus everyone on ps3 that has a mic is a little squeaky mexican.
[Image: breaky.png]
(03-10-2012, 12:22 PM)Break Wrote: Xbox without a doubt, everyone from ps3 bought an xbox cause its way better, and plus everyone on ps3 that has a mic is a little squeaky mexican.

That's not very true; in fact, most people who buy a PS3 stick with it to the end. I can't say much about the microphone because I've never heard it before, but I'm sure you're exaggerating.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Xbox's Online Gameplay, I would say is more challenging, well-rounded, and certainly greater than Playstation's.

Only con that Playstation has against Xbox is there hardware, PS3's Hardware by far is better than Xbox's.

Xbox I would say has a lot more to offer than PS3.

If you are looking for a fun and challenging experience online, get an Xbox.
You get what you pay for, and Xbox might not be free, but it has way more players with mics, way less lag, better games, and has better options on live. It's just set up so much better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 40,725 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Xbox Vs Ps3 Vs Nintendo wii Billy Mays 18 2,789 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  What is your favorite game (Ps3 + Xbox) Lеgеnd 9 1,469 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Skyrim for the PS3 OVO™ 1 715 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  PS3 "Fat" or Slim? ElephantShoe 15 2,394 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Genuine