Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube.
5. iTunes.
It has crappy music, and why would you pay if you can get it for free

4. VEVO.
Its an evil company that takes money from great performers and uploads some low quality music to youtube after it.

3. People who're flaming and rating low on bass music on youtube, who don't even have a subwoofer or a bass headphone

2. Listening FEM's "Like A G6" on youtube.
The song itself is good. Most of the video's are so bad. Example, someone is claiming his "Like A G6" video HQ sound. I'm listening with my Monster Beats Solo. So after some time I hear "And I'm feeling so fly like a G6", and after that I expect some good bass. But what do I get? Such a bad and crispy bass, that I almost got a heart attack.

1. Bass music without any bass at all
Yup, you got me right. Some people are uploading some music claiming it to be HQ that are like 10 MB big. So I suppose it is HQ and its worth to wait some time, because I have a bad connection on the 2nd floor.
Example: Lil Wayne - Lollipop. It should have an overdosis on bass. So when I play it and I hear "So she got to lick the rappah" and then there's NO BASS AT ALL!! Really frustrating.

So what do you think?
Please post your opinions here.
[Image: evidence2.png]

Messages In This Thread
Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. - by Example - 02-18-2011, 09:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 516 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  My top comment on a youtube video BlackChaos 6 898 06-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,839 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: spark™
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,456 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,921 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq