Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada!
(04-15-2011, 01:23 AM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Marijuana has ZERO negative effects, the only negative effects it has, is that it causes you to be paranoid, ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT. If there was no laws, and we could smoke marijuana openly, then there wouldn't be any negative effects. There are natural THC receptors in the brain, therefore why would your body be able to control and regulate a substance if you weren't supposed to do it. That's like saying the stomach needs food, but the government says you're not allowed to eat.

Lol, everything you say is completely wrong/ignorant.

Any prolonged form of smoke inhalation will cause damage to the lungs. Not to mention marijuana has been proven to kill brain cells. Why do you think there's been reported cases of it being used brain cancer cells?

If it were legal, the government would have complete control as to what it wishes to do with it. Drug dealers would lose business and search for other alternatives to make money. Without a doubt, the crime rate, at least here in the US, would increase.

As for the government saying you can't eat, LOL. Food is critical to human survival, go look at the heirarchy of needs. I'm sure marijuana is far from the top.

I'm up for legalization but such idiots as yourself that don't understand the repercussions make it hard for such laws to get passed through.

Shut your mouth, moron. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada! - by Scalise - 04-15-2011, 11:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  200mW Laser Legal in USA? Deceive 9 1,722 07-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Launcher
  is this legal Reykjavik 15 1,346 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mikeandike
  Marijuana Smokers Shades 20 2,834 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Omniscient