Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme/Customisation Feedback!
Hi everyone,

Think you could take a couple of seconds to check out my up-and-coming blog? What changes can I make to it to make it more comfortable and interesting to read? It's currently hosted offline, so I can't give you a link.

It's a large image.

Is this your blog? I'm going to respond to you like it is.

Well Harvey M. your topic that you have chosen for your blog is a little different and I don't know the size of the audience that is intrested in this. When it comes straight down till only the theme I suggest doing a couple of things. One of which being putting a small space between the "Search this website" and the things below that from the blog part. Another thing is making the background darker so that the blog part of the website sticks out more.
That's all I can think about I don't know if you agree or are going to take any of this feed back. Good luck on your blog!
(12-28-2011, 09:24 PM)Epeolatry Wrote: Is this your blog? I'm going to respond to you like it is.

Well Harvey M. your topic that you have chosen for your blog is a little different and I don't know the size of the audience that is intrested in this. When it comes straight down till only the theme I suggest doing a couple of things. One of which being putting a small space between the "Search this website" and the things below that from the blog part. Another thing is making the background darker so that the blog part of the website sticks out more.
That's all I can think about I don't know if you agree or are going to take any of this feed back. Good luck on your blog!

I'll definitely be taking both of your suggestions into consideration. Thanks very much for your feedback.
(12-28-2011, 09:32 PM)King Wrote: I'll definitely be taking both of your suggestions into consideration. Thanks very much for your feedback.

Thanks it looks like you have some space to work with so you might as well us it. That's what I was thinking when I wrote my suggestion.
(12-28-2011, 09:35 PM)Epeolatry Wrote: Thanks it looks like you have some space to work with so you might as well us it. That's what I was thinking when I wrote my suggestion.

Yeah, I tried making the background darker and the header looked completely messed up. It was just not working with the graphic in the logo, unfortunately. I'll see if I can linebreak the search widget down a little more.
It's ok that did not work out. Could you post and updated picture after the changes? Make
sure to keep the old one so that people can look at both of them and maybe you could hold
a vote or something to see what the people like more.
(12-28-2011, 09:58 PM)Epeolatry Wrote: It's ok that did not work out. Could you post and updated picture after the changes? Make
sure to keep the old one so that people can look at both of them and maybe you could hold
a vote or something to see what the people like more.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to move the widgets down any more. I honestly think the sidebar is fairly well constructed as it is. Can you recommend anything else?
(12-28-2011, 10:10 PM)King Wrote: Unfortunately I wasn't able to move the widgets down any more. I honestly think the sidebar is fairly well constructed as it is. Can you recommend anything else?
No I think other than those to little things which more of opinion than anything that the blog looks nice. You never really answered my question though is this your blog? If so is the topic displayed the topic going to be used?
(12-28-2011, 10:12 PM)Epeolatry Wrote: No I think other than those to little things which more of opinion than anything that the blog looks nice. You never really answered my question though is this your blog? If so is the topic displayed the topic going to be used?

Yeah mate, this is my blog. As an elite athlete, I know the importance of training your vertical jump. There's a large audience of athletes out there who are also looking to increase their vertical jump (basketballers, volleyballers, footballers, etc). I picked this niche because there isn't a lot of information that is quality and free. I also picked this niche because the vertical jump is my passion and I absolutely love researching it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love to Flame - Flaming / Anti-Stress Forums - Feedback is Appreciated Zammyslave 0 658 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  Professional Criminal | Feedback Please! King 25 5,788 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Last Post: [M]
  Thread Options Elite VIP Forums! REGISTER NOW! -FEEDBACK HERE! iFaTaLiTy 2 960 12-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: iFaTaLiTy
  Quickbooks - feedback on my new website Quickbooks 3 892 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Amazing
  Need some feedback guys :D BrainDeadFreak 4 1,103 06-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Eve