Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEME HELP!!!
Alright, it took me almost a week to make this theme for my boss. We decided to install our company theme on all firefox browsers that leave our shop. One problem... IT WONT INSTALL. I followed the firefox theme tutorial and all that good stuff. I finally got it to install now but after it installs the firefox "restart browser" button doesnt light up to click. Whats the problem? Im a web designer not a theme maker X)

www.dmccorkle.batcave.net/theme/JJJCOM.jar

thats the file location
I'm not a theme maker either, at least, not for Firefox. ;)
It'll be a bit hard installing the theme on all Firefox browsers that leave your shop won't it?
~ FFW
no. your suppose to just drag them over to the addon window. and it installs but then nothing happens. You make themes? maybe u know something about ie7 themes?
I make themes for a forum software (MyBB) but I've never tried Firefox themes, or IE7. Of course, I don't have IE7 either..
~ FFW
ok well this forum seems to be dead. if anyone knows how to fix my firefox theme my email is legallyhomeless@gmail.com. thanks
Not everyone here knows how to fix your problems. I mean, c'mon...
~ FFW
lol Ive had the only recent post for weeks.
I know that. The forum's been dead for a while, but I'm trying to get it back up.
~ FFW
I have no clue about any kind of theme making in Firefox. I know people do it, but I don't know how.