Support Forums

Full Version: THEME HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, it took me almost a week to make this theme for my boss. We decided to install our company theme on all firefox browsers that leave our shop. One problem... IT WONT INSTALL. I followed the firefox theme tutorial and all that good stuff. I finally got it to install now but after it installs the firefox "restart browser" button doesnt light up to click. Whats the problem? Im a web designer not a theme maker X)

www.dmccorkle.batcave.net/theme/JJJCOM.jar

thats the file location
I'm not a theme maker either, at least, not for Firefox. ;)
It'll be a bit hard installing the theme on all Firefox browsers that leave your shop won't it?
no. your suppose to just drag them over to the addon window. and it installs but then nothing happens. You make themes? maybe u know something about ie7 themes?
I make themes for a forum software (MyBB) but I've never tried Firefox themes, or IE7. Of course, I don't have IE7 either..
ok well this forum seems to be dead. if anyone knows how to fix my firefox theme my email is legallyhomeless@gmail.com. thanks
Not everyone here knows how to fix your problems. I mean, c'mon...
lol Ive had the only recent post for weeks.
I know that. The forum's been dead for a while, but I'm trying to get it back up.
I have no clue about any kind of theme making in Firefox. I know people do it, but I don't know how.