Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this out
For the ones I described in my previous article, yes.
You know that Bitlocker function on Vista?

That is TCP Based.
I'm beginning to like the old computers more and more.

Why, my old E-machine, it never crashed (I don't think) until it blew up on me. And my new one we've already had to reinstall Windows...
New computers are beginning to become crashing problems...
~ FFW
Same, I hade a Evesham 350MHz Box that lasted 8 years before the Mainboard fizzled and the monitor shorted. It could run XP flawlessly.

I've got a Multivision PC now (lol, they went bust about 3 weeks after I bought mine) and it is fast and smooth, but not as stable as my old box.

Now, my Dad brought a Dell 6 months ago, a MCE with 1GB of RAM and A 64-Bit Intel Pentium 4 HT Processor. It's frequently unresponsive, the HDD is slow (The dell is SATA, I'm still using IDE) and it's Graphics Chip brings the system down after an hour of 3D Gaming (I.E The Sims 2 or Quake 4). I see what you mean.
Yeah, I've been getting this "Blue Screen of Death" as I call it, on my computer. It happens when you're not running anything, and it happens when you're running to much! Tongue

I haven't gotten it for 2 days, luckily..
~ FFW
Hmm, that's a weird problem. . Sad

So, MS is trying to track us are they? Meanies..
I have fedora core Linux. on an old (now discontinued) acer aspire 2012. It runs rings round any "new" computer i bring it next to Tongue

Windows is the only OS i have heard of that actually slows down the more you use it.
Trackback:
http://drsmall.phpnet.us/wp/wp-trackback.php?p=14

V.I.S.T.A. >> The Real Meaning