Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Firefox?
Doubt it, he barely knows anything about the browser from his posts.
Someone needs to suggest to him, that before he makes anymore negitive comments, try it for himself.
~ FFW
That dude is crazy! Making up things about FF! He oughtta be shut down.

-Beta
Beta Wrote:That dude is crazy! Making up things about FF! He oughtta be shut down.

-Beta

If he was shutdown, the same people can shut US down....
He has free speech, so let him use it...
(I'm not for him, but if we turn him in for not liking firefox, and his terrible writtings about it, he can turn us in for talking about it...)

Bill Of Rights Wrote:First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

_ISR_m3rc_
_ISR_m3rc_ Wrote:
Beta Wrote:That dude is crazy! Making up things about FF! He oughtta be shut down.

-Beta

If he was shutdown, the same people can shut US down....
(I'm not for him, but if we turn him in for not liking firefox, and his terrible writtings about it, he can turn us in for talking about it...)

Bill Of Rights Wrote:First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

_ISR_m3rc_

Technically depends on what country the site is hosted in, I think.
ISR Wrote:If he was shutdown, the same people can shut US down....
I guess so. Sad He should tell the truth though, not lies.
ISR Wrote:(I'm not for him, but if we turn him in for not liking firefox, and his terrible writtings about it, he can turn us in for talking about it...)
Correction, if we could turn him in for lying about Firefox and disliking it, he'd turn us in for liking it!

Beta Wrote:I guess so. Sad He should tell the truth though, not lies.
Yes he should.
~ FFW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Correction, if we could turn him in for lying about Firefox and disliking it, he'd turn us in for liking it!
Uh, that's what I practicly just said, in my last post....

_ISR_m3rc_
Nuh-uh. You said he could turn us in for talking about it! Tongue
~ FFW
All of you have a point.But how would we get turned in for liking it?Thtas not a crime and neither is disliking it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Paranoia 1.0 for Firefox Forum Bot 0 358 12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Forum Bot
  How do you get FireFox to ignore anti-right click protections? MrMedic 5 951 11-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz