Support Forums

Full Version: Anti-Firefox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I already made an post about it in my blog so I'll just post an link to it if that's okey.
Basicly someone made an plug-in for the blogsoft I'm using, Wordpress.

Anti-firefox
WoW! That dude must be crazy to go anti-Firefox. I made this forum for FF, I and it still looks fine in IE too. Nothing wrong with coding for Firefox!

Did anyone notice on the Anti-Firefox page that person has striked out the name Firefox? (Firefox) Grrrrr.....
Well, anyone can just say what they want and what they like and so on, but the facts he makes up about Firefox is what's bugging me, every page I've made I've had to put an "IE" fix in because IE doesn't support that function or it's just crap in IE.
Just about everyone that says FF is a piece of junk has made up things about it to prove their point, IMO. Some places won't let you download files or says it has "Richer customisation features" if you use IE.

:lol: I just got the 'User Agent Switcher' and it lets me download the files and have those Richer customisation features!!! :lol:

FW
Then they are just stupid, every use should have there options to chose which. ANY page that is made should be compatible with as many browsers as possible and it should look good at everyone as well.
lol me and CraKteR have made few comments on there.
post #2260 Wrote:Swear word removed from post.
Please read the rules, swearing is not allowed.

Just use the bad word filter.
@Protoman: No, I don't want to use the bad word filter because the mods need to know when someone breaks the rules so they can correct it.

@The Conversation:
I'm a blogger too but I use Performancing Smile

FW
I'm a blogger and I use WordPress. I don't get it why anyone would want to use a plug-in that would cause problems for visitors. As a blogger, your visitors are your CUSTOMERS and considering how many people use Firefox nowadays, you aren't much of a blogger if you intentionally do something to run a significant number of your visitors off. Seems pretty childish to me.

Papa
Well Wordpress is excellent, I love it!

Yea, seems pretty childish to me as well, and considering the arguements he makes that is bad about Firefox he doesn't have an clue what he's talking about.
I wonder if this dude has even ever tried Firefox???
Pages: 1 2