Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigtabs and me
If you feel you should. Is Bigtabs still threatening you?

FW
~ FFW
Quote:Is Bigtabs still threatening you?

Not anymore. Â

But, I can't post there till the 30'th, as my account was susspended.

But, I might go back. Â

Oh, and do you know what Bigtabs means? Hint, his fellas in school liked to call him that, but he didn't like it.
Cool_Guy Wrote:Not anymore.

But, I can't post there till the 30'th, as my account was susspended.

But, I might go back.

Oh, and do you know what Bigtabs means? Hint, his fellas in school liked to call him that, but he didn't like it.
I have no clue what it means. :hmm:
Good he's not threatening you anymore. I wonder if he was suspended too... I'd go back and try it out for a while, see if he behaves.. If he does, good. If he doesn't, leave.

FW
~ FFW
No, he wasen't suspended.

Here is what "Bigtabs" means:

Bigtabs Wrote:Thanks.. I now have a new wallpaper for the week.

Okay, for that you get the reason:-

Where I was raised, 'tabs' is another word for 'ears'. Mine stuck out alot when I was a young kid and all the other kids at school used to call me 'Big Tabs' and I would get really annoyed, chase them round the playground and beat them up.

I like to use it as an online nick now, to celebrate the fact that it no longer bothers me as it did then. Also because I couldn't think of anything else.
Cool_Guy Wrote:Where I was raised, 'tabs' is another word for 'ears'. Mine stuck out alot when I was a young kid and all the other kids at school used to call me 'Big Tabs' and I would get really annoyed, chase them round the playground and beat them up.
LOL! In other words, BigEars!! :lol:
He beat them up did he? meany.

-Beta
And, now is some one says NVIDIA is king in graphic cards, he want to beat up that person. Sad Sad

Well, he also spamed on my forum, saing that "lactose" is the best CPU mfg, that his PC was a uberuber PC made from the breastmilk of the goddes venus, and that he OCed his sound card by 0:15GMT, and tring for 2:30GMT.

For that, I'm gonna have to send some E-mails to the abuse team os his ISP.
Hehe, look at Deeko's post.

Deeko Wrote:Does Neopian-hosting know a 12 year old is harvesting peoples IP'S and discussing members from an amatuer website seemingly run by yourself?

Id be surprised if you were even old enough to post on any forum never mind host your own.

The_nVIDiA_Guy Wrote:Deeko:

13, not 12. He knows how old I am.

AND, I got the Ip after you and big tabs posted spam.
And, yes, I'm old enough to have a forum, 13 is the limit.
Is Deeko from your forum or something?

:lol: he doesn't seem to like you very much!
~ FFW
I was 13 when I got my first email and website Smile

_ISR_m3rc_
Deeko is from the NVIDIA forum, and registered twice at my forum.