Support Forums

Full Version: Bigtabs and me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, just look here:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=14672

What is your opinion? Do you think I did a good thing?

Cool_Guy
Whats so bad about posting your IP address? Did you post it or did he?

FW
Well, Cool_Guy,

m not so sure that just ignoring the problem will solve it. Yes, it was a good move on ur part to back down and tell 'bigtabs' that ur through fighting with him and u even offered evasion sequence for future non-comms....but was that in ur best interst. I guess that would depend on ur disposition and level of mood swings. If were about to thump the guy (legally) then perhaps a letter of ur intent would have been better than avoiding 'bigtabs'

Still, if bigtabs doesn't hound u over this and it all goes away, then u have won a great victory inside by being the better man to take a step down and say 'hey man, i'm not fighting u any more' - In this case going away only left u with a forum u obviously enjoyed being a part of, and you have ostersized <_< spelling?? yourself from there...

If 'bigtabs' is a scrapper and knows trench warfare in law, then perhaps u and he will meet again. I don't know the details, i am not a lawyer and this is only mho.......

Speed Cool_Guy
I must be missing the big picture.....
What happened on the other forum!?

Jougukny777 Wrote:
Rules Wrote:Do not use God's name in vain.

When did someone do this!?

:Edit:
Oh... I just relized what was going on there....

_ISR_m3rc_
not an infraction; God Speed is another form of God Bless...
it's historical meaning is that 'may God speedily come to u and bless u'

m the last person u need to worry about with using my Lord's name in vain.

It was a blessing for u ISR not a cuss......
Quote removed from post.

-FW
:thumbs: thnx FW....it was a mistake m sure that ISR didn't get what i was saying to himRolleyes

Cheers!
Thanks for clarifying things...
I was confused for a minute Big Grin

_ISR_m3rc_
No prob ...always glad when something i say helps or clears things up. It's rare and i like to frame them....he he Smile
Uh, you arr going off topic. Sad

Now they made it a photo contest. Thow, GPU BURNER and verocity sent me PM wanting me back.

Should I go back?
Pages: 1 2 3