Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tut] Get indexed by Google within 24 hours
Get Indexed on Google

[Image: 1_google_logo.jpg]

One of the most tedious tasks when creating a new site, blog or forum is attracting members and views to your site. One of the most popular and efficient ways of attracting people to your site is by getting it indexed by search engines. Google is the worlds most popular search engine and is used by millions of people all around the world. The purpose of this guide is to take users through 7 steps that will get their site indexed MUCH faster (if not within 24 hours!) by Google. So read through and if you like it then feel free to post a thanks! P.S. these are not my techniques, this is just a collection of data and techniques that i use.

1) The first thing you ar going to need is a few pages, create around 5 pages of solid content (not counting the unde construction page) and this should be enough to get you going.

2) Nex you are going to want to play plenty of "Internal" links in your site. These are links on your pages that link to other pages inside your website. This can be easily done by downloading a template with a menu in it for sites, or downloading a plugin for forums and blogs.

3) After this you are going to want to place tags to your site in social bookmarking sites like BlinkList and StumbleUpon. By placing social bookmarks and tags on these sites that google regularly checks it means that google and other search engines will be able to quickly find these links to your website and it will make indexing much faster.

A few sites:
BlinkList
StumbleUpon
Aboutus.org

4) Now you need to search google for popular and recent blogs and comment on their posts, the reason for this is because you will be able to add your link to these comments and create backlinks to your site. its better to search for blogs that are relevent to your own.

5) After all this you are going to need to create a XML Sitemap. this is basically a map of all your links which you then submit to google in order to get indexed MUCH faster.

You can create your XML Sitemap here.

Create an accout with google webmaster tools and upload your XML Sitemap here.

6) In your webmaster tools you will be able to get google analytics for your site, this is a good tool and will help alot so get it.

7) Now create an account with google adwords and create a few ad's to run on your site if you use these google will have to go to your site because of their quality score, so ad's = good.

There you have it. Follow these steps and you will have your site indexed by google in no time! getting your rank up in google will be my next post so i hope you enjoyed it and if you have read this far then thanks. If you liked then post a thanks.

Peace,

iPhish.
[Image: bleachsig101.gif]
WWW.BLASTDANIME.COM - STREAMING ANIME
MSN:monkeysondope@hotmail.com
Great, thanks for this tut! Big Grin
how the hell did u get 237 posts?! i was the same is you yesterday........ niice
(10-09-2009, 12:09 AM)iPhish Wrote: how the hell did u get 237 posts?! i was the same is you yesterday........ niice

By spamming the Welcome Mat. Sleep
hehe, sais the 332 post person Tongue
(10-09-2009, 01:52 AM)iPhish Wrote: hehe, sais the 332 post person Tongue

Quote:hehe, says the 332 post person with quality post content

Fixed Big Grin
Hahaha, your a fuckin legend. btw its tasemu from malvager. the 1 with the zelda post. seems the mods didnt like it here tho Tongue
This method will work best for not landing in the Sandbox. Smile
Yup, imo blackhat methods are not a good choice for any sites except throwaway ones or autoblogs etc.
thaxn
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  members profile indexed by google kizmark 2 604 04-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Last Post: prince of persia
  How to Know which pages are indexed by google. RV™ 2 1,028 04-12-2010, 02:43 AM
Last Post: RV™