Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Know which pages are indexed by google.
Hello Everyone.Most of you may have a personal website and may have submitted to google for indexing.

You also must have submitted a sitemap to google regarding the indexing your pages.But how to know which of the pages are indexed by google and which are not.

I have a simple technique for you all.

In google search type site : your site name any page

example : site : asianhackers.com change ip address

If the search returns with your page then that page is indexed ...and if not then there is a problem with your pages.

Hope This tutorial was helpful.
(04-12-2010, 02:36 AM)breathh4ck3r Wrote: Hello Everyone.Most of you may have a personal website and may have submitted to google for indexing.

You also must have submitted a sitemap to google regarding the indexing your pages.But how to know which of the pages are indexed by google and which are not.

I have a simple technique for you all.

In google search type site : your site name any page

example : site : asianhackers.com change ip address

If the search returns with your page then that page is indexed ...and if not then there is a problem with your pages.

Hope This tutorial was helpful.

This isn't foolproof. It's possible that your site is indexed, but is just not high on the list. A more efficient way would be this:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Check-I...id=4062574
:d....I found this way just now and thought to post it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  members profile indexed by google kizmark 2 604 04-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Last Post: prince of persia
  Promotion with Facebook Pages RPicard 16 2,817 06-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Last Post: ΣΠΤΣR SHΦΚΔRΦ
  [Tut] Get indexed by Google within 24 hours Tasemu 33 4,733 05-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Natha