Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School choice.
(07-15-2010, 03:32 PM)Mute Wrote: I don't think I'm going to.. Too much drama 'n' crap.

Lol, I'm pretty popular and I'm involved in a lot of things, and I'm never in drama. Just don't talk crap about people and literally you'll have no problems. (:
(07-15-2010, 03:52 PM)zShotS Wrote: Lol, I'm pretty popular and I'm involved in a lot of things, and I'm never in drama. Just don't talk crap about people and literally you'll have no problems. (:

I'm too lazy though.
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Going to public school could really change your future. Like you said, there is all new people there. You could make new friends, or find someone that you really like and be in a relationship with them.

Lots of crap can happen with just one choice.
It is a pretty big choice but it's your choice to make. If it was me i'd go to public school cos it's just more fun. You sit in class with friends and have a laugh but if you like being homeschooled then stay there Thumbsup
Go to school. It's easy to make new friends when you start your first year of high school.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
I highly recommend you go to back to school, no matter how bad it may seem. The reason for such is simple. Four tests is not a lot for most but perhaps it is for you. However, a failed attempt displayed on your permanent record is better than no attempt whatsoever.