Support Forums

Full Version: School choice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,
I've been homeschooled for about 2 years now. The reason I don't go to public school is because we moved to an area that was in the school district of a school with really bad rep. Drugs, shootings, etc etc. So my parents decided to start teaching me at home.

Well now we're back in the district I was raised in, where all my hoes are. Whistle And in the fall I can go to school here.

But, I don't really know if I want to. I'm so used to being homeschooled now, and if I wanted to get in I'd have to take 4 tests, (which I don't want to take) and whatever grade I get on those tests will go on my "permanent record".

All I'd have to do is make 60+ on the tests, which would be extremely easy, and I can go back to school, but is it worth it? Because I'd be starting in highschool. New people everywhere, and a whole lot different than school was back when I went.

So, should I stay at home and learn, or go to school?
Thanks. Blackhat
I would go back to public school, meet new friends,parties, its a chance to get out and be social.
(07-14-2010, 05:31 PM)NaDe Wrote: [ -> ]I would go back to public school, meet new friends,parties, its a chance to get out and be social.

Heh. I'm pretty social as it is. Glare
(07-14-2010, 05:34 PM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]Heh. I'm pretty social as it is. Glare
I know but there is always someone new to meet and other things to get in too.
I'm fine sitting here watching anime though. Sad
(07-14-2010, 05:40 PM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine sitting here watching anime though. Sad

Buy a smart phone then you can be on the go and still access youtube to watch your anime. Thumbsup
(07-14-2010, 05:41 PM)NaDe Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a smart phone then you can be on the go and still access youtube to watch your anime. Thumbsup

Too much money for my e-thug self.
(07-14-2010, 05:42 PM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]Too much money for my e-thug self.
Maybe in public school you will find some friends that also enjoy anime as much as you, then you all can sit at your house and watch it together.
(07-14-2010, 05:44 PM)NaDe Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe in public school you will find some friends that also enjoy anime as much as you, then you all can sit at your house and watch it together.

Yeah. Because that'll happen.
Lol@yoursuggestionnade. RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao
(07-14-2010, 05:49 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]fudge it.                      

Get stuck in SF's professional word filter.
Pages: 1 2 3