Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School choice.
(07-14-2010, 05:46 PM)Mute Wrote: Yeah. Because that'll happen.
Lol@yoursuggestionnade. RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao
You never know anything could happen Victoire
Anybody else on this forum have suggestions? I feel like I'm in ghost town when I get on here.
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Honestly. I think that its your choice. Since I see that you are leaning more towards being homeschooled I say why not? You can stay home and maybe do summer school classes at that high school or something and get out of your leaning faster. Just a suggestion though it is up to you. Thumbsup
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
(07-14-2010, 06:00 PM)Mute Wrote: Anybody else on this forum have suggestions? I feel like I'm in ghost town when I get on here.

If there aren't any more suggestions I guess I win by anonymous decision.
(07-14-2010, 06:05 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: Honestly. I think that its your choice. Since I see that you are leaning more towards being homeschooled I say why not? You can stay home and maybe do summer school classes at that high school or something and get out of your leaning faster. Just a suggestion though it is up to you. Thumbsup

Just wanted to see some other people's opinions.
You should go to public school.
I go to a school that has fights, drugs, shootings, and gangs.
It's not as bad as you think, just don't get involved with any of it and it won't hurt you.
It's not like the people are specifically targeting you for no reason, just don't give them a reason to target you and you'll be fine.
(07-14-2010, 08:03 PM)zShotS Wrote: You should go to public school.
I go to a school that has fights, drugs, shootings, and gangs.
It's not as bad as you think, just don't get involved with any of it and it won't hurt you.
It's not like the people are specifically targeting you for no reason, just don't give them a reason to target you and you'll be fine.

The school I'd be going to isn't a violent one. Rather, it's a very fancy-nancy kinda school.
(07-14-2010, 08:12 PM)Mute Wrote: The school I'd be going to isn't a violent one. Rather, it's a very fancy-nancy kinda school.
Do you like being home schooled ?
(07-14-2010, 08:12 PM)Mute Wrote: The school I'd be going to isn't a violent one. Rather, it's a very fancy-nancy kinda school.

Those schools aren't much fun, but I'm sure it's funner than being homeschooled. You should try it.
(07-14-2010, 08:14 PM)zShotS Wrote: Those schools aren't much fun, but I'm sure it's funner than being homeschooled. You should try it.

I don't think I'm going to.. Too much drama 'n' crap.