Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugs. -.-
(07-12-2010, 09:18 PM)Weed Wrote: Do ya smack em good brah?

Hellz yea, I paper towel em to death ^__^
....and then throw it in the toilet to make sure they drown good for extra measure.
(07-12-2010, 09:24 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Hellz yea, I paper towel em to death ^__^
....and then throw it in the toilet to make sure they drown good for extra measure.

lol thats what i do
but i always am hesitant for some reason Confused
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(07-12-2010, 09:28 PM)bkotz Wrote: lol thats what i do
but i always am hesitant for some reason Confused

haha me too, like they'll somehow get out and crawl on you
(07-12-2010, 09:31 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: haha me too, like they'll somehow get out and crawl on you

For some reason that seems so sexy and creepy at the same time NonOui
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
I would call an exterminator, roaches are serious business.
(07-12-2010, 09:24 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Hellz yea, I paper towel em to death ^__^

Reminds me of one time I found a spider in my room, and I took a paper towel to get it and kill it, but I like.. spazzed out when it landed on the paper towel because it was right above me and I didn't want the spider to fall on me, and I fell off the chair I was standing on (ow) and I lost the spider... I was like: ...crap.
(07-13-2010, 08:23 PM)Hovertac Wrote: Reminds me of one time I found a spider in my room, and I took a paper towel to get it and kill it, but I like.. spazzed out when it landed on the paper towel because it was right above me and I didn't want the spider to fall on me, and I fell off the chair I was standing on (ow) and I lost the spider... I was like: ...crap.

hahaha that reminds me of a time I was in my bed, looked up, and there was a spider hanging from the ceiling above me...I was scared shitless and ran lol
there is a huge ant....thing... in my basement right now the size of my pinky that im really not tryna kill...
i can see its pincher things on its face Blink
(07-13-2010, 08:32 PM)bkotz Wrote: there is a huge ant....thing... in my basement right now the size of my pinky that im really not tryna kill...
i can see its pincher things on its face Blink

get a bat!!
(07-13-2010, 08:36 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: get a bat!!

lol i just might