Support Forums

Full Version: Bugs. -.-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
K well basically we just moved, and our house is kinda of in the middle of the country. Our house is surrounded by just pure grass, no concrete, just grass.

So grass = bugs. And I am absolutely terrified of roaches. No other bugs, just roaches. If there was a spider crawling on my wall I'd have no problem smacking the thing. But if it's a roach I can't even get within 15ft of the thing.

A few weeks ago, I was sitting on the computer, just got home from the movies and was about to go to sleep. So I turn off my computer and I lay down on my bed, and then I see it. This giant ass ugly roach on the wall across from me.

That night, I slept in the living room after shutting the door to my room so the thing couldn't get to me.

I feel like such a child! Why am I scared of these fuckers? Give me some advice. Wacko
its not unusual
i dont like bugs either
i just find them gross
i mean i dont got a prob steppin on um (if my shoes arnt new Tongue)
but if there in my house where im not tryn 2 get there gutz on my carpet...i aint to fond of squashin um wit a paper towel

best advice i can giv u is get sum bug spray
if u see one in ur room spray the crap outta it
(07-11-2010, 02:44 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]its not unusual
i dont like bugs either
i just find them gross
i mean i dont got a prob steppin on um (if my shoes arnt new Tongue)
but if there in my house where im not tryn 2 get there gutz on my carpet...i aint to fond of squashin um wit a paper towel

best advice i can giv u is get sum bug spray
if u see one in ur room spray the crap outta it

K. At least I know I'm normal. *wipes sweat from forehead*
Im Sort Of Like That Also, I Cant Stand Moths.. Keep Your Window Closed And Get A Fan?
(07-12-2010, 05:18 PM)Phreak Wrote: [ -> ]Im Sort Of Like That Also, I Cant Stand Moths.. Keep Your Window Closed And Get A Fan?

I don't open my window, they get in through the front door I think.. Pinch
Sorry to hear that you have bugs.
I would help but i don't know what to tell you.
I seem to get bugs in my room all the time, like spiders. I could care less if they're away from where I am in my room, but I just don't like the feeling of sleeping in the same room as a spider or some other kind of bug bigger than a spider. You're not alone Tongue
(07-12-2010, 08:10 PM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to get bugs in my room all the time, like spiders. I could care less if they're away from where I am in my room, but I just don't like the feeling of sleeping in the same room as a spider or some other kind of bug bigger than a spider. You're not alone Tongue

Lol, thank God. It's no other bugs though just roaches. I can smack the heck out of anything else.
(07-12-2010, 08:10 PM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to get bugs in my room all the time, like spiders. I could care less if they're away from where I am in my room, but I just don't like the feeling of sleeping in the same room as a spider or some other kind of bug bigger than a spider. You're not alone Tongue

I feel ya, somehow I always have weirdass bugs crawlin around my room Unsure
(07-12-2010, 09:18 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel ya, somehow I always have weirdass bugs crawlin around my room Unsure

Do ya smack em good brah?
Pages: 1 2 3